2 Hopper/2 Joey System questions.

cpg716

Original poster
Just want to confirm I am right here. Here are my questions.

1. With 2 Hopper w/Sling and 2 Joey system. Do both Joeys have access to both Hoppers (recordings)? If there is something you have to switch to view each Hopper, isn't it easy (can non-tech people easily do it?)
2. In what capacity do the two Hoppers talk to each other (recordings, settings, etc.)
3. Does the Dish Anywhere App easily with both Hoppers ?

Thanks,

Chris

Just about done with Time Warner Cable :)

Under the recordings you have a drop down to swap which hoppers recordings you see.

The settings and timers and tuners are not shared between the hoppers. They can see each others recordings.

In the upper corner of dish anywhere you can select each different hopper.

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Thank you. Also. If I get 2 Hoppers, 2 Joeys will they give me the 2nd Hopper free? I would be getting the America's Everything plan.

Chris

Under the recordings you have a drop down to swap which hoppers recordings you see.

The settings and timers and tuners are not shared between the hoppers. They can see each others recordings.

In the upper corner of dish anywhere you can select each different hopper.

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Thank you. Also. If I get 2 Hoppers, 2 Joeys will they give me the 2nd Hopper free? I would be getting the America's Everything plan.

Chris

No, the free equipment is usually first Hopper (either with or without sling) and 3 Joeys. 2nd Hopper is never free, Hopper with Sling is usually between $100 - $200 upfront fee, Hopper (no sling) would be $50 - $100.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)