2 Hoppers, 4 Joeys, 2 Tech visits (6 Hrs Fri and 4 Hrs today) and still no second Hopper install

Yes, I did. When he checked the dish he found one of the LNB's disconnected. Once attached everything worked as it should.

Wow, suprised that he didn't at least check connections at LNB before what appears to be a huge waste of time troubleshooting. I would have figured that would have been checked after the second duo-node was installed and it still didn't work.

Glad you got it fixed though!

Thanks for the update! Good to hear the problems are resolved. I have Dish coming out today to replace both LNB and lines going to the LNB.

Update on my install:

It's been 2 days and no problems. After the 3rd visit (Wed) the 3rd tech installed a powered dpp44 mulit-switch. He also said he plugged in the Sat feeds in order to the DPP44, he said he doesn't think it matters but just to eliminate any possibilities. Btw switching the LNB did not work.

I was told from the manager everyone was scratching their heads with my install. No one in my area they covered has not had a problem like mine. They also told me I'm the first install with the hoppers using the dpp44 in the areas they covered for installs. Note: I did not have any problems with the 2 722k I had previously.

I was very impressed the way the Dish Network techs handled my weird situation. They where prompt with all the troubleshooting. When the manager said he would call me back 15min for an update, he called back in 20min. The longest it took for a tech to come out was 2 hours after hanging up which was on day 2.

- R

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)