2 hoppers both with sling vs one of each

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

kpip99

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 18, 2012
I'm wanting 2 hopper 0 joeys . Gonna be going through local retailer. I'm not real familiar with sling can somebody tell me do I want both of my hoppers to have sling or is just one sling enough ? What can I do if both hopper have sling that I can't do if only 1 hopper has sling and the other is just a regular hopper ?

I personally would pay the extra $50 upfront for two Hoppers w/Sling as if you decided you wanted Sling on your other Hopper later it would be $50 anyway for the Sling Adapter. The Hopper w/Sling is faster, has iPad Transfers, built-in WiFi, and of course, built-in Sling.

Sling allows you to watch live TV and your recordings on your smartphone, tablet, or PC anywhere where you have Internet access. Having two Sling-capable receivers allows you to have up to two Sling sessions at a time or more importantly, access to your DVR recordings on both receivers via Sling.

That's what I did with my upgrade. I had a Sling adapter on my 722K. So I ordered a Hopper w/sling and a Hopper. Plugged in the Sling adapter to the normal Hopper and after a reboot it recognized it right away.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)