2 Hoppers seeing each other...

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

ashutto20

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 6, 2008
United States
From what I read the Hoppers can not see each other and become one flawless system...what I remember Scott saying is you can just switch which Hopper you want to view from the Joey...are you able to do that now or whatever Hopper the Joey is connected to, that is the only Hopper it can see...

Reason I ask is I have 1 Hopper 2 Joey setup but moved and added a 2nd Hopper

Thanks in advance

The Joey can select which Hopper it sees. Blue button=> Whole home=>select the Hopper, it switches to linked=> save.

From what I read the Hoppers can not see each other and become one flawless system...what I remember Scott saying is you can just switch which Hopper you want to view from the Joey...are you able to do that now or whatever Hopper the Joey is connected to, that is the only Hopper it can see...Reason I ask is I have 1 Hopper 2 Joey setup but moved and added a 2nd Hopper

We have Hopper A (with 2 Joeys) & Hopper B (with 2 Joeys). A Joey normally linked to Hopper A has linked to Hopper B. Is it possible to unlink that Joey via Hopper B menu? In other words, I don't have access to that Joey.
I of course realize this can be done from the Joey in question but need to know if it can be done from Hopper B.

We have Hopper A (with 2 Joeys) & Hopper B (with 2 Joeys). A Joey normally linked to Hopper A has linked to Hopper B. Is it possible to unlink that Joey via Hopper B menu? In other words, I don't have access to that Joey.
I of course realize this can be done from the Joey in question but need to know if it can be done from Hopper B.

I don't think you can do it from the Hopper. Must be done from the Joey.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts