2 joeys with warning 981

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
No luck, the remote looks new and there are no current backups when I launched the system wizard. I will just rebuild the Timers, I took pics of what I have setup the other day.

You open menu. Choose system setup. Choose Installation. Choose system info. You check whether it got a fine signal in all its sats. The error shows if its software download procedure has been interrupted, correupted or disturbed.

A good tech would have restored you before he swiped the old remotes.
Not always. The backup and timers can take up to the 72 hours in order to properly transfer. Definitely should have backed up to the remote control at the very least though.

Is there a trick to dishanywhere search for programs? I don't recall being this difficult to search for programs to record. I just tried to search for Super Girl but got no results. I looked on the Hopper guide and it's there.

I searched DA for SuperGirl and couldnt find it. What channel and day is it on, on Dish. Ill check the EPG here.

I'm not saying this is it, but a guess might be that it is too far out for the DA guide to really be working correctly. I usually go less than 3 days in advance, so not sure how far it actually goes, and works.

Just checked this today for you, and 10/26 is the last day in the guide. It did in fact pull up Supergirl as long as type as a single word. When types as two words, got no results.

I will check it out again tonight. I noticed the ones with reruns in the channels I'm interested in are easier to schedule because they are already in the guide, I just have to pick the New ones only.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts