2 more Joey's coming Saturday and ? about timers

Boonedocks

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jun 19, 2009
My 2 hoppers just showed up on Dish Online last Thursday. My recordings are showing up but none of my timers I created on one of the Joey's. Any ideas why I can't see the timers?

Also an update for all those with more than 6 tv's:

Had 2 Hoppers and 4 Joey's installed 4-16-12. Went well and no issues. (previously had 9 tv's connected). Was finally contacted Saturday from the back office department about some more Joey's and 2 more are coming this Saturday along with a field rep and supervisor (whatever that means lol) I had to flat out purchase the additional 2 Joey's, still $7 per month each on my account tho

...My recordings are showing up but none of my timers I created on one of the Joey's. Any ideas why I can't see the timers?
It's some kind of bug with Dish OnLine or Hopper's interface to it. None of my Hopper's timers are visible on Dish OnLine. Odd since I set some of them from Dish OnLine when I installed the Hopper.

I just tried to set a timer from Dish OnLine. Although the web page indicated the timer had been set, it did not appear in the timers list on my Hopper or at Dish OnLine.

I now have some Seek and Record timers. Not sure if that buggered up the entire list or why Dish OnLine currently doesn't show timers.

Update on my saga....Have been waiting ever so patiently to get everything back to the way it was (only replaced with Hoppers and Joeys) Went from 9 connections to 6 to get everything set up. Anyway had Dish scheduled to come out yesterday between 8:00 am and 12:00pm. Tech showed up and 8:20. I asked how many H/J systems he had installed and he said 3 or 4. Giving the benefit of the doubt that he had been trained and rad all of his bulletins and updates, I led him to my wiring closet. At 3:45 the tech left my house with 5 brand new Joeys he had gone through and my other 2 tv's still not connected.

Is it really that hard to hook up 2H/6J?????? This saga has been going on for almost a month. If it wasn't for the picture quality and quality of the programming and hardware I sure would be bailing out about now. Come on Dish....help these techs out in the field. It can't really be rocket science.....can it?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts