2 New PPV Movies For Free

Status
Please reply by conversation.

FreddyvsJasonvsAsh

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 20, 2004
Lakeland, FL
I don't know if anyone has noticed this but 2012 HD and Crazy Heart HD are showing up as free on DirecTV's site......just thought I'd give you guys the heads up sorry if this is already known :)

They gave them to me for free since it states it on thier site and they checked for themselves and saw it too......I'll be checking for more like this in the future

Well I downloaded them, but deleted them cause they may be free online but once they are on the DVR they show $5.99

Well I downloaded them, but deleted them cause they may be free online but once they are on the DVR they show $5.99

I believe they will always show the price when it's a free one like this, what they will do is show it for 5.99 and show a credit for 5.99 on the bill as well.
You were probably OK had you decided to watch it.

I was given one free PPV for a anniversary gift, had to read all the small print to see it is only one.

Well like I said they gave them to me for free because on their guide on their site states free....they said if a charge shows up to call and they will credit me for them....

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts