2 New XM Channels on Directv

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Still hoping for a punk station, one of the few things I miss from Dish Network.

Would have made more sense as opposed to 'another' station that plays rap and hip hop, but then again I don't make the channel lineups

Still hoping for a punk station, one of the few things I miss from Dish Network.

Would have made more sense as opposed to 'another' station that plays rap and hip hop, but then again I don't make the channel lineups

I wish they would add the Talk Show Channel and WLW.

I have been hearing that WLW could be leaving XM soon.

From what I know and was told these channels were on a few weeks ago and replaced two other channels.

Scott, will Clear Channel and SiriusXM be parting ways at the end of their 2009 contract?? Do you know when this ends?

That I dont know. But I do know next week there is a major reshuffle of a lot of XM's Talk channels (which are programmed by Clear Channel)

Ugh...Clear Channel talk radio is one of the reasons I love XM. I will be sad to see it go.
I'll be HAPPY to see it go. There's plenty of good talk on the pure Satellite stations that aren't under the Nazi-esque regime of Clear Channel. Ask Howard and Bubba about what a good place Clear Channel is to work with..

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts