2 Questions

propilot5000

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jul 6, 2004
you might of read my previous post questioning the explicitness of the raw dog channel on sirius, but overall between XM's Uncencored comedy channel and raw dog which is better?

Also does XM or Sirius offer other payment methods other than credit cards to pay off their monthly bills?

propilot5000 said:
you might of read my previous post questioning the explicitness of the raw dog channel on sirius, but overall between XM's Uncencored comedy channel and raw dog which is better?

Also does XM or Sirius offer other payment methods other than credit cards to pay off their monthly bills?

Content is a subjective and personal issue.

XM will paper bill you monthly for an $2 additional charge and Sirius will do the same (not sure on the extra charge for monthly statememts). Sirius will also paper bill annually for no extra charge.

I really liked Raw Dog, but I stopped listening to it because I was offended by some of the commercials of all things. I like the explicit language comics, but I really didn't like the "Thank You, Satan" and "This is Satan" commercials. I don't consider mysself over the top with regard to religion (if I did I probably wouldn't have been enjoying all of the comics so much), but these commercials were just too much for me. I'm back to spending most of my time just listening to ESPN, NFL, 80s, and the rock stations. Too bad because I really miss my daily dose of Raw Dog.

Mike

The XM uncesored comedy is ok its on the same level as the Sirus raw dog channel. The only thing I dislike about all the comedy channels on XM and Sirius is that sometimes the comedy just doesnt flow. You get segment after segment of different comics and some of them you need to hear a majority of there act to full appreciate it.

Sirius Coverage Outside U.S. Borders?

FM Transmitter

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)