SiriusXM announces Holiday Music Lineup 2023

I don't like the new layout on my SiriusXM phone app.
That app doesn't seem very useful to me since I have a sub for my car. At home I use my numerous Echoes to stream. Here at work, I use my phone's hotspot to stream to another Echo.

I am also averse to the plethora of apps that exist for no apparent reason. It seems like everybody, even fast food restaurants, want me to install their app. Not happening.

Why do you need it?

That app doesn't seem very useful to me since I have a sub for my car. At home I use my numerous Echoes to stream. Here at work, I use my phone's hotspot to stream to another Echo.

I am also averse to the plethora of apps that exist for no apparent reason. It seems like everybody, even fast food restaurants, want me to install their app. Not happening.

Why do you need it?
I have a nice pair of headphones that I use with the app on my phone. I find it useful for listening to music while in the kitchen without bothering anyone else in the house. I use the WiFi on my mesh network and never have any issues with dropouts.

Reactions: Foxbat and TheKrell
Well, SiriusXM has been a big disappointment in Mrs. Foxbat’s 2018 Regal. The SXM Press Announcement said “Most Holiday Channels Ever”, but her car gets maybe five. Weirdly, we get the Hallmark (107) but not 105 (Jolly Christmas) which sounded more like our kind of Xmas music. Hallmark is working out.

But the majority of these stations are streaming, so to SiriusXM, I give you a
:computerwindow

• Haha
Reactions: Howard Simmons
Well, SiriusXM has been a big disappointment in Mrs. Foxbat’s 2018 Regal. The SXM Press Announcement said “Most Holiday Channels Ever”, but her car gets maybe five. Weirdly, we get the Hallmark (107) but not 105 (Jolly Christmas) which sounded more like our kind of Xmas music. Hallmark is working out.

But the majority of these stations are streaming, so to SiriusXM, I give you a
:computerwindow
I was getting 5 stations this year.

Reactions: Foxbat