Music channel change?

The 300s tend to be the channels that require a post-merger SiriusXM branded radio and not available on legacy XM or Sirius only radios.

Reactions: Howard Simmons
Lost Deep Tracks, my radio won't tune that high. One of the few I really listen to. Will likely drop my subscription for that vehicle. That car goes away for the winter soon anyway. Will explore other options come spring time. Have had that subscription since 2005

Lost Deep Tracks, my radio won't tune that high. One of the few I really listen to. Will likely drop my subscription for that vehicle. That car goes away for the winter soon anyway. Will explore other options come spring time. Have had that subscription since 2005
You can always use the app if your car can connect via Bluetooth to your phone

Reactions: KAB and Jimbo
Ruh-roh. Hope my car infotainment system can tune channel 308 for Deep Tracks or I won’t be able to listen on the long drives.
If you use Android Auto or Apple Car Play and have to synced to your car were it links up when you get in, that is the App from your phone, so Yes, it should see it and have no trouble listening.

I listen to channels in the 800's for different Sports ball games from time to time that way.
Once you get the channel, if you make it a Pre set, you'll be able to go to it anytime you want.

If thats the way you are already set up (with a Pre set channel, chances are it will just show up as Deep Tracks.

Reactions: Foxbat
So far ho hum press event, the Sirius Dog Mascot is back and now has a new name of Stella.

In addition Sirius XM has a new Logo.

newsiriusxmlogo.png

Reactions: Howard Simmons
The new app looks better. But will have to see how it runs when it comes out December 14th.

The rest of the show was all fluff, but at the end they announced the streaming only plan pricing is changing and going down a dollar to $9.99 a month for all channels.

The 300s tend to be the channels that require a post-merger SiriusXM branded radio and not available on legacy XM or Sirius only radios.
Hmmm. I have a 2020 Chrysler with a radio that says "SiriusXM", but it can receive no channels that high. :(

• Sad
Reactions: Foxbat
I have been thinking about getting the Grace Digital Mondo Elite radio and a streaming only subscription. Do Any members know if it gets all of the higher numbered channels?

Time to take advantage of my unlimited data T-Mobile plan and listen via iPhone app!

I have been thinking about getting the Grace Digital Mondo Elite radio and a streaming only subscription. Do Any members know if it gets all of the higher numbered channels?
I dont have a grace radio but I do have Sonos and a few months ago they updated things (finally) to get all the higher numbered extra stations.

Reactions: TheKrell
I tried my Favorited Deep Tracks in my XC60 and got the error message that the Channel was not found. I tried asking for “Sirius XM Channel 308” but Android Automotive said, “Huh?” (or words to that effect). I then asked for “Sirius XM Deep Tracks” and that worked. I marked it as a Favorite and deleted the old channel 38 location. It’s at the very end when I cycle through my Favorite Presets, but it works.

There was another Favorite I had saved that is now playing Xmas Music. Everything else looks the same.

Mrs. Foxbat noticed that one of her saved SiriusXM presets is not working in her 2018 Buick Regal. :(

Reactions: Jimbo