Music channel change?

If this is the next generation, I can't see anything they showed yesterday which would sway me to want to subscribe.

Is Kelly Claskson that popular? And Shaggy didnt he only have one song that charted? Howard Stern just rambled and his show is nothing like it was just a few years ago.

I am glad I paid $300 for a lifetime subscripton when they were offered or else I would see no reason to subscribe now.

The new channel guide says they moved Disney Hits from the 300's to 133. I still can't get it on either of my radios. I guess it still requires the newer radios. No big deal to me, but I occasionally have people in my vehicle who would like it.

I hope it does not mean that Deep Tracks is a low listener channel. Otherwise, why would they move it to where some can not hear?

I have a 2018 RAM (Chrysler) that has a UCONNECT radio that gets into the 300's.
I am stupefied. I thought all these Uconnect radios were the same inside. It is on Chrysler and Dodge. Now you've got me wondering if my memory is really from my current 2020, or rather from my 2012 which definitely had no channels that high. I'll have to double-check.

I’m on the road riding shotgun is Mrs. Foxbat’s Regal. Her GM Infotainment system cuts off at Channel 250, but the highest channel it has 219 NHL. That could be our subscription level of Music and Entertainment. Anyway, we’re listening to Channel 28: The Spectrum, which has an eclectic mix of music, and no DJs.

I get the whole line up on my Bronco. Listened to TSO Radio on my way to and from work on ch 621 in my car. Finally a single artist channel I can get behind :)

I can't stand the fragmented line up with channels in the same genres spread all throughout the line up. I get that not all radios can pick up everything, but all single artist and payola channels should be regulated to no-mans land, and channels like Deep Tracks, Jam On, Red White and Booze, Utopia and others should be in the main line up.

I'm disappointed the Windows metro app was pulled and likely wont return when the smartphone apps get redesigned. The SiriusXM app was one of the very few and sometimes the only metro app I used. I know it was just the web based player sandboxed in its own window, but it was nice having it be independent of a browser session.

Reactions: Foxbat
I tried my Favorited Deep Tracks in my XC60 and got the error message that the Channel was not found. I tried asking for “Sirius XM Channel 308” but Android Automotive said, “Huh?” (or words to that effect). I then asked for “Sirius XM Deep Tracks” and that worked. I marked it as a Favorite and deleted the old channel 38 location. It’s at the very end when I cycle through my Favorite Presets, but it works.

There was another Favorite I had saved that is now playing Xmas Music. Everything else looks the same.

Mrs. Foxbat noticed that one of her saved SiriusXM presets is not working in her 2018 Buick Regal. :(
Turn the Deep Tracks on (from the pre set you Do have) and make another Pre Set where your old one was ... that should put the Deep Tracks back in your original location.

I’m on the road riding shotgun is Mrs. Foxbat’s Regal. Her GM Infotainment system cuts off at Channel 250, but the highest channel it has 219 NHL. That could be our subscription level of Music and Entertainment.
No, she has an XM radio, like I do. Not the programming.

Reactions: Foxbat
If this is the next generation, I can't see anything they showed yesterday which would sway me to want to subscribe.

Is Kelly Claskson that popular? And Shaggy didnt he only have one song that charted? Howard Stern just rambled and his show is nothing like it was just a few years ago.

I am glad I paid $300 for a lifetime subscripton when they were offered or else I would see no reason to subscribe now.
Was this the event he was complaining about going to?