SiriusXM sued for allegedly trapping customers in unwanted subscriptions

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
This has been tested before with various pay-TV companies with varying success. It isn't a slam dunk but there should probably be a "cancel at the end of my current paid subscription" option in these interactions.

I found Starz similarly difficult to get rid of and it was an automated process involving at least three "better" offers -- almost identical to my SiriusXM renewal process.

I left S-XM years ago over this, and will never go back. Better options out there, including your own music on a thumb drive.

• Love
Reactions: Bobby
It’s everything. Try to cancel HBO or any premium subscription through your cable provider online.
That is one of the reason why I stream.

Wish to add/cancel something, just click on that option on the site.

Reactions: N5XZS
There should be a law, where you can have easy access to cancel button on your satellite radio or TV receivers on a menu display!
As long as your willing to accept the consequences of an accidental or angst-driven cancellation (which may be much more damaging than with a streaming service -- ETFs and lost grandfathering).

I find using Apple as my Subscription Manager is easy enough to stop a subscription when I want. I can manage it from many of my Apple devices.

I went to turn on the National Sports pack on the myDish App and when I tried to check out, boom. Using the Safari browser and logging in to my account, I was done in a minute or two.

But yeah, wouldn’t it be far better if the SiriusXM App had a Subscription Management section?

Reactions: navychop