2 quick questions - on phone with Dish now (they aren't helping much)

glowrdr

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 25, 2009
Minneapolis, MN
1) Does anyone know if my 922 timers will be able to be transferred to the Hopper via the remote wizard?

2) Will the Netgear wireless USB work on the new Hopper system?

Looks like I'm getting an install tomorrow, but the guy on the phone doesn't have the answers for me.

Edit - not to mention I was just disconnected in the middle of my call. Wonder if they will call me back. Hmmm :(

glowrdr said:
1) Does anyone know if my 922 timers will be able to be transferred to the Hopper via the remote wizard?

Looks like I'm getting an install tomorrow, but the guy on the phone doesn't have the answers for me.

1. No.
2. Yes, but if you have a Sling Adapter I would recommend a Hopper Internet Connector (HIC) or direct ethernet to the Hopper.

Sent from my iPad 2 using Forum Runner

No one knows yet

Yes the netgear will work

Edit - not to mention I was just disconnected in the middle of my call. Wonder if they will call me back. Hmmm :(

i just got the hopper setup and i tried to restore from 922 remote and it said failed

Thanks for the quick answers. No sling, so I'm set there (well, no sling other than the 922) - I'll have to research what this HIC adaptor you speak of is though. I don't use sling, but I like the general idea of it since I've got an ipad.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)