2 tickets to Dave Matthews Band/Zack Brown Band at PNC park in july

JamesJ

AKA Stuart628
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Jul 21, 2004
Akron (Cleveland), Oh
I bought these for my wife and I's anniversary gift and well because of some vacation scheduling dosent look like we will be able to go, the face value of these tickets is 49.50 each, I would like to get 95 out of both of them (that saves you a ton in fees), let me know if you are interested also I take paypal confirmed address only for your protection and mine!

okay through live nation it would cost you 124 for these tickets, I am giving almost 30 bucks off, please help me out and go see two great bands in the process!!! :D

I bought these for my wife and I's anniversary gift and well because of some vacation scheduling dosent look like we will be able to go, the face value of these tickets is 49.50 each, I would like to get 95 out of both of them (that saves you a ton in fees), let me know if you are interested also I take paypal confirmed address only for your protection and mine!

okay through live nation it would cost you 124 for these tickets, I am giving almost 30 bucks off, please help me out and go see two great bands in the process!!! :D

When is the concert?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)