2 VIP622's?

obermi

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Mar 29, 2005
Tulsa, Oklahoma
I have called twice about getting a second VIP622 (DVR) and the first CSR said that Dish could not let current customers have two 622's. Then I called the second time (About three minutes after the first call) to another CSR and they took my order. So do you think I will get my second 622 DVR?

:) are they leased and when did you get the first one? how much was each one? your only allowed one upgrade/dish-it-up per year. but maybe if they are ordered so close together it hasn't made the change in the comp yet? i would love to get two vip622! so if you can explain how you did get to order two? i bet they say you can only have one because there inventory is low they want every one to be able to get one then later let you add one. i know they are limiting to a 6 toner leasing limit. oh did you call tech or cust service to order? thanks!:hatsoff:

I have two leased 622's. Initially they said 1 per year. Then they changed that rule. I initially replaced a 511 with a 622 (no rebate) way back when the 622's first became available. Then replaced my 942 when they changed the rules (I got a rebate on the 2nd 622 swapped for a 942). That was a while ago so possibly the rules have changed again.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)