2-week DishWorld trial on Roku

dare2be

SatelliteGuys God
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 15, 2011
FL
Just got this email as a registered Roku user...just passing it along:

Enjoy the most comprehensive international packages available FREE for two weeks. Watch a variety of live foreign-language programming including sports, movies, news, music, talk shows and more. It's an amazing deal for an amazing entertainment experience! Hurry though, offer expires October 2nd, 2012.

With DISHWorld, you're a click away from:
Tamil: Mind-boggling choices in Tamil-language programming, including movies, both nostalgia-inducing classics and newer blockbusters from SUN TV, Jaya TV and Vijay International.
Telugu: A wide variety of programming in the Telugu language from Gemini TV, Gemini Movies, ETV Telugu and Maa TV.
Hindi: Market-leading Hindi channels including aapka Colors, Sony, SET Max, Star Plus, Zee TV, B4U and Aaj Tak.
Arabic: An extensive offering of Arabic channels including MBC, Al Arabiya and Al Jazeera.
Urdu: Pakistan's most popular television channels including GEO TV, ARY Digital and Hum TV.
Bangla: Great channels from Bangladesh including ATN Bangla, Channel I, ETV Bangla and NTV Bangla.
Brazilian: Showcasing the best Brazilian television programs and soccer events from TV Globo Internacional, PFC and Record internacional.

Last edited:
I just got an email as well to upgrade to a ROKU 2 XD for $59.99 then add DISHworld to my Roku and they will send me a $50 giftcare back in the mail.

Email came in just a bit ago.They must not send them all at once.

But the free trial is all the channels?
Or just one package?

No idea,try the free trial and see what ya get is all i can suggest.

I just got an email as well to upgrade to a ROKU 2 XD for $59.99 then add DISHworld to my Roku and they will send me a $50 giftcare back in the mail.
Does the email mention if it's a refurb, or just $20 off the regular price? Also, is there free shipping?
When I considered a refurb for $59.95 from the Roku website, with shipping and sales tax it was only $5 cheaper than a new one from Amazon.

It's for one package if you read the email carefully. Says to sign up for a subscription. It will be one programming package from one language group. I got the email for the Roku, buy a package, and $50 card, and an email for just free Dish World.

I don't watch tv channels where I don't understand the language. That is why all Spanish related or latino channels are blocked out on my receivers. I can only imagine how the Arabic channels sound.

I got an email in regards to this, but why would I watch a 2 week trial on a bunch of channels where I don't understand the language, besides it's summer time I got better things to do besides watch International TV Channels.

I got an email in regards to this, but why would I watch a 2 week trial on a bunch of channels where I don't understand the language, besides it's summer time I got better things to do besides watch International TV Channels.
I have no interest either, but I posted this to pass it along for those that might. So why did you post?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts