2 year agreement ran out

That's what I was wondering.Thanks
Well, you could, but it would take multiple H2's or H3's to do so. IIRC Charles had 4(?) at one time, did he not? That would give him 4 FireTV Sticks at once, as well as 4 directly-connected TVs, as well as how ever many Joey's you could put on such a configuration.

Reactions: charlesrshell
Well, you could, but it would take multiple H2's or H3's to do so. IIRC Charles had 4(?) at one time, did he not? That would give him 4 FireTV Sticks at once, as well as 4 directly-connected TVs, as well as how ever many Joey's you could put on such a configuration.
IIRC six Joeys per H3 - 32 TV's.

I
I have had pretty much the same experience as the everyone here. This may be the time I leave and have been a very long time customer. I am going to call the number listed on this thread but does not look good for me or them. My bill has gone up $70 in 3 months. With no added value. In fact channels seem to drop regularly including sports. I have the hopper 3, three 4K joeys. Top 200 locals and sports my bill is currently $180 a month. As of this month. As of this that's an annual increase of $840 a year. Again with no added value. I will post back when things are done. Thanks for letting me vent. :)

View attachment 154791
I understand the glass is half full analogy. Also I know about the Firestick. I have a Firestick, Amazon Prime, HBO Max, Netflix, Disney Plus and Apple TV. Also 4K disc player. I would be fine without Dish. But I like it. I only pay for one of the streaming services. Get some free from work and my daughter as well. She lives in the house hold BTW. I am pretty techy. Being happy with a good run is loser talk. I will pay for added value but not the same or less for more, which this was going to be. So the result, called them got 2 years at $119. Very happy. They also gave me a $40 dollar credit. Not sure why, he said it was because I always stay up to date with the best equipment and there was no upgrade to offer. Also have been with Dish for 17 years. Bottom line. Perhaps I will be happy with the low bill instead of settling. Thanks all and have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. :)

I called the Loyalty number today because my latest bill had increased by $30. I talked to a Dish agent in Nebraska. I had previously removed STARZ and reinstalled STARZ to get the $5 off for 6 months. This had resulted in a $5 programming change fee. Also my Dish Movie pack had reverted to the normal $10 fee. I have been a Dish customer with everything for 21 years. I explained how I have lost CBS channel 10 from Columbus due to the Tegna dispute.
The agent did the following:
1) Eliminated the $5 program change fee
2) Reinstated Dish movie pack for $5 for 6 months
3) Gave me Showtime for 2 months free.
4) Changed STARZ to 2 months free
5) Offered me a free antenna. I declined the free antenna since I have an outside antenna and amplifier which allows me to get 61 channels from Columbus and Dayton. I mentioned the extra effort it takes to set up manual timers for all my CBS programs.
6) He tried unsuccessfully to get my purchased Hopper3 reduced from $15 to $7. Since he was not successful he gave me a one time $40 credit.
We discussed the loss of the regional sports on Dish, the weather, and I told him about testing HDR on channel 540-04. He was very interested in hearing about Dish attempting to use HDR for the championship sports games.
Overall I was very pleased and I remain a loyAl Dish customer.

I called the Loyalty number today because my latest bill had increased by $30. I talked to a Dish agent in Nebraska. I had previously removed STARZ and reinstalled STARZ to get the $5 off for 6 months. This had resulted in a $5 programming change fee. Also my Dish Movie pack had reverted to the normal $10 fee. I have been a Dish customer with everything for 21 years. I explained how I have lost CBS channel 10 from Columbus due to the Tegna dispute.
The agent did the following:
1) Eliminated the $5 program change fee
2) Reinstated Dish movie pack for $5 for 6 months
3) Gave me Showtime for 2 months free.
4) Changed STARZ to 2 months free
5) Offered me a free antenna. I declined the free antenna since I have an outside antenna and amplifier which allows me to get 61 channels from Columbus and Dayton. I mentioned the extra effort it takes to set up manual timers for all my CBS programs.
6) He tried unsuccessfully to get my purchased Hopper3 reduced from $15 to $7. Since he was not successful he gave me a one time $40 credit.
We discussed the loss of the regional sports on Dish, the weather, and he told him about testing HDR on channel 540-04. He was very interested in hearing about Dish attempting to use HDR for the championship sports games.
Overal I was very pleased and I remain a loyAl Dish customer.
Outstanding

I just called the Loyalty number 888-496-1260 and talked to a lady 30 miles from my home. She gave me the 2 year contract with no problem.

Last year, I called the day before my old contract expired and the 2 year offer was not extended to me for renewal. I guess you have to wait until it expires to renew it.

For anyone who is interested, here is a link to the 2 year agreement. It is updated periodically so that this link will always show the current offer. Date on this one is 11-6-21, the same day as the most recent price increase.

https://www.dish.com/downloads/legal/Existing-Customer-2-Years.pdf

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)