2 year agreement ran out

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
That's what I was wondering.Thanks
Well, you could, but it would take multiple H2's or H3's to do so. IIRC Charles had 4(?) at one time, did he not? That would give him 4 FireTV Sticks at once, as well as 4 directly-connected TVs, as well as how ever many Joey's you could put on such a configuration.

Reactions: charlesrshell
Well, you could, but it would take multiple H2's or H3's to do so. IIRC Charles had 4(?) at one time, did he not? That would give him 4 FireTV Sticks at once, as well as 4 directly-connected TVs, as well as how ever many Joey's you could put on such a configuration.
IIRC six Joeys per H3 - 32 TV's.

I
I have had pretty much the same experience as the everyone here. This may be the time I leave and have been a very long time customer. I am going to call the number listed on this thread but does not look good for me or them. My bill has gone up $70 in 3 months. With no added value. In fact channels seem to drop regularly including sports. I have the hopper 3, three 4K joeys. Top 200 locals and sports my bill is currently $180 a month. As of this month. As of this that's an annual increase of $840 a year. Again with no added value. I will post back when things are done. Thanks for letting me vent. :)

View attachment 154791
I understand the glass is half full analogy. Also I know about the Firestick. I have a Firestick, Amazon Prime, HBO Max, Netflix, Disney Plus and Apple TV. Also 4K disc player. I would be fine without Dish. But I like it. I only pay for one of the streaming services. Get some free from work and my daughter as well. She lives in the house hold BTW. I am pretty techy. Being happy with a good run is loser talk. I will pay for added value but not the same or less for more, which this was going to be. So the result, called them got 2 years at $119. Very happy. They also gave me a $40 dollar credit. Not sure why, he said it was because I always stay up to date with the best equipment and there was no upgrade to offer. Also have been with Dish for 17 years. Bottom line. Perhaps I will be happy with the low bill instead of settling. Thanks all and have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. :)

I called the Loyalty number today because my latest bill had increased by $30. I talked to a Dish agent in Nebraska. I had previously removed STARZ and reinstalled STARZ to get the $5 off for 6 months. This had resulted in a $5 programming change fee. Also my Dish Movie pack had reverted to the normal $10 fee. I have been a Dish customer with everything for 21 years. I explained how I have lost CBS channel 10 from Columbus due to the Tegna dispute.
The agent did the following:
1) Eliminated the $5 program change fee
2) Reinstated Dish movie pack for $5 for 6 months
3) Gave me Showtime for 2 months free.
4) Changed STARZ to 2 months free
5) Offered me a free antenna. I declined the free antenna since I have an outside antenna and amplifier which allows me to get 61 channels from Columbus and Dayton. I mentioned the extra effort it takes to set up manual timers for all my CBS programs.
6) He tried unsuccessfully to get my purchased Hopper3 reduced from $15 to $7. Since he was not successful he gave me a one time $40 credit.
We discussed the loss of the regional sports on Dish, the weather, and I told him about testing HDR on channel 540-04. He was very interested in hearing about Dish attempting to use HDR for the championship sports games.
Overall I was very pleased and I remain a loyAl Dish customer.

I called the Loyalty number today because my latest bill had increased by $30. I talked to a Dish agent in Nebraska. I had previously removed STARZ and reinstalled STARZ to get the $5 off for 6 months. This had resulted in a $5 programming change fee. Also my Dish Movie pack had reverted to the normal $10 fee. I have been a Dish customer with everything for 21 years. I explained how I have lost CBS channel 10 from Columbus due to the Tegna dispute.
The agent did the following:
1) Eliminated the $5 program change fee
2) Reinstated Dish movie pack for $5 for 6 months
3) Gave me Showtime for 2 months free.
4) Changed STARZ to 2 months free
5) Offered me a free antenna. I declined the free antenna since I have an outside antenna and amplifier which allows me to get 61 channels from Columbus and Dayton. I mentioned the extra effort it takes to set up manual timers for all my CBS programs.
6) He tried unsuccessfully to get my purchased Hopper3 reduced from $15 to $7. Since he was not successful he gave me a one time $40 credit.
We discussed the loss of the regional sports on Dish, the weather, and he told him about testing HDR on channel 540-04. He was very interested in hearing about Dish attempting to use HDR for the championship sports games.
Overal I was very pleased and I remain a loyAl Dish customer.
Outstanding

I just called the Loyalty number 888-496-1260 and talked to a lady 30 miles from my home. She gave me the 2 year contract with no problem.

Last year, I called the day before my old contract expired and the 2 year offer was not extended to me for renewal. I guess you have to wait until it expires to renew it.

For anyone who is interested, here is a link to the 2 year agreement. It is updated periodically so that this link will always show the current offer. Date on this one is 11-6-21, the same day as the most recent price increase.

https://www.dish.com/downloads/legal/Existing-Customer-2-Years.pdf

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts