2 yr Contract

It's the "bait" to get you call. THEN, they'll tell you how much more you could save if you went with one of their promos. THEN you up the phone smiling and proud getting a good deal...but a contract.

With Comcast, the difference for their double play and Triple Play is $10 more for no contract for new customers.

For other services, for example, I just agreed to a three year contract for their 1 gigabit broadband service ( with no TV service), with contract it is $70 a month and no data caps, no contract it was $139 a month with caps, so obviously I picked the cheaper option.

Sent from my iPad using the SatelliteGuys app!

Reactions: Tampa8
With Comcast, the difference for their double play and Triple Play is $10 more for no contract for new customers.

For other services, for example, I just agreed to a three year contract for their 1 gigabit broadband service ( with no TV service), with contract it is $70 a month and no data caps, no contract it was $139 a month with caps, so obviously I picked the cheaper option.

Sent from my iPad using the SatelliteGuys app!

Your better off with the contract with Comcast

What market are you in for $70/mo for gig?

Reactions: Bruce
Now, Claude, don't you know what's going on in your own back yard? Detroit was on of the first cities to offer it!

Not really. It's limited to Detroit only right now, and only certain zip codes downtown where they have a company called rocket fiber can get better pricing.

I have been trying for a month to get gig internet.

Sure they will hook it up at my office at $499/mo. Screw they because if I was downtown it would be $299 as a business.

I can't get it at my house in the suburbs which is 5 miles from my office.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts