2004 SatelliteGuy of the Year Award

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought the winner was already picked since you covered up that part on the award?

With this award there's only one quote I can think of regarding this:

"There's two O's in Goose, boys." from Top Gun. :D

Ahh just picked up my Tux for the awards presentation. I am really looking forward to Monday Night and announcing our first SatelliteGuy of the Year award winner. :)

I do hope you can join us for this special event. :)

Tonight is my last night to work until the Christmas party. :) I need to check on my tux too, now that you mention it.

I better go get mine....but it won't fit

Like Burt Renyolds said in Smokey and the Bandit (when looking at Big Enos)
"It must be a b*tch getting a size 68 extra fat"....(and a 12 dwarf)

Scott Greczkowski said:
Ahh just picked up my Tux for the awards presentation.
You just know, it goes without saying, that I misread that line the first couple times! :(

But as always, I'll have my Tux on as well. :)

I would like to nominate SatelliteGuys Reporter. ;)

What comes to mind with I think of SatelliteGuys Reporter? Tireless. Dedicated. Steadfast. Not afraid to post multiple versions of the same story. Never rude, doesn't pick fights. Keeps personal opinions private.

Truly an asset to this site.

Well I find it rude that when you try to talk to him, he'll just ignore you ;)

I can't wait till Monday. :) It's going to be exciting seeing who the SGotY award goes to, and who wins the prizes. :)

Neutron said:
Tonight is my last night to work until the Christmas party. :) I need to check on my tux too, now that you mention it.

Oh dear, this is a formal event?

I was planning on coming dressed the same as for the previous chat parties... in my pajamas!

I wont tell pepper, actually my TUX is one of those T Shirts with a silk screened bow tie printed on it. :D

Sounds like we need to put together a web cam network on monday :D

I have one just lying around somewhere. Could we get something like that going?

Why not have a chat room with voice chat and webcam of the prize goddess and scott (and perhaps live pictures of the prizes as they are being given out)?

Stargazer said:
Why not have a chat room with voice chat and webcam of the prize goddess and scott (and perhaps live pictures of the prizes as they are being given out)?

Hey do you think Scott could get the Coors light twins to show off those prizes and maybe have a wet t-shirt contest if we really really really really behave ourselves or we could ask them on behalf of our winner. You have just won the SatelliteGuys of the year award........and the twins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)