2009-10 Hockey Season Kickoff

Rob7

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Sep 25, 2007
Traverse City, MI
It's that time of the year again for hockey training camps/ prospect camps, and preseason games.

This weekend the NHL Prospect Camp begins on Sunday, followed next week with the annual Red Wing Golf Tournament on Friday the 11th, Training Camp through the 15th...and the first preseason game at the Joe on the 16th with the Flyers.

Here is the schedule for the NHL Prospect Camp and the teams represented:

Capture.jpg

It's that time of the year again for hockey training camps/ prospect camps, and preseason games.

This weekend the NHL Prospect Camp begins on Sunday, followed next week with the annual Red Wing Golf Tournament on Friday the 11th, Training Camp through the 15th...and the first preseason game at the Joe on the 16th with the Flyers.

Here is the schedule for the NHL Prospect Camp and the teams represented:

Capture.jpg

Any info on whether the nhl network will be covering some of these games? IIRC, last year they carried a few of the games.

I really want to like hockey & I tried last year, but it's hard when you don't have a hometown team to root for....I like watching playoff games, but I usually lose interest during the regular season.

I really want to like hockey & I tried last year, but it's hard when you don't have a hometown team to root for....I like watching playoff games, but I usually lose interest during the regular season.

I'm the same way. I think it'd be different if we had a hometown team to follow though. I was way into the Stanley Cup Playoffs last year though. What an intense sport!

You mean all you guys from Ohio aren't Blue Jacket Fans? You got yourself an outstanding player in Rick Nash and we will take him off your hands anytime your ready to rid of him, here in Buffalo;)

They are season ticket sold out with no single game seats available for the 2010? I was hoping to do a road trip this season to a game there in Feb.

Tickets just went on sale.
I have never heard that they sold the entire season out so soon in the season.
Check out the Jacket's web site right now the site opens with "Single game tickets on sale now" So I would think that you could get some tickets.

Single Game Tickets On Sale Now!

You mean all you guys from Ohio aren't Blue Jacket Fans? You got yourself an outstanding player in Rick Nash and we will take him off your hands anytime your ready to rid of him, here in Buffalo;)

I, from OH-IO am a Red Wings fan .... there was no Blue Jackets back when I started watching.

Go Red Wings, and IF your not interested in Ric Nash, please Contact Mr. Mike Illitch, I'm sure he would be willing to take him off your hands.

Tickets just went on sale.
I have never heard that they sold the entire season out so soon in the season.
Check out the Jacket's web site right now the site opens with "Single game tickets on sale now" So I would think that you could get some tickets.

Single Game Tickets On Sale Now!

Obtaining Blue Jacket tickets can be done fairly easily.

IF this is true, Congrats to them, but I had no problem getting ticket in the past several years, however with them making the playoffs, anticipation is UP big time, Great for them if they are sold out, just means I won't be making my trip down there to see the Wings.

Last edited:
I"m really going to miss the prospects camp coverage this year, I really enjoyed watching that last year on NHL net.

Two more weeks and we'll get some preseason games.

FSN Detroit is doing 4 of them this year, plus CBC has the Wings vs. Toronto game that FSN isn't doing, hopefully NHL Net or someone will pick that up.

I"m really going to miss the prospects camp coverage this year, I really enjoyed watching that last year on NHL net.

Two more weeks and we'll get some preseason games.

FSN Detroit is doing 4 of them this year, plus CBC has the Wings vs. Toronto game that FSN isn't doing, hopefully NHL Net or someone will pick that up.

Unfortunately I can't get CBC. UGH

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts