2009 MLB Playoffs

possibly. There are only 3 days where both series are possibly playing. The 1st 2 games were given so maybe they figured give both series one afternoon game. Whats weird is looking at schedule ALCS 6 and NLCS7 are same day and the ALCS game has the afternoon slot right now

Well, that one I'll buy as the ALCS is back East and the NLCS is out here so time-wise that makes sense. To me at least anyway.:p Plus a Game 7 is sure to be a winner ratings-wise.

Whats weird is looking at schedule ALCS 6 and NLCS7 are same day and the ALCS game has the afternoon slot right now

I think this one makes sense (ignoring the Skankees factor) because it would be a winner-take-all Game 7 in the NLCS so it deserves primetime compared to just game 6 for the ALCS.

Since the LCS was expanded from a best-of-five to a best-of-seven back in 1985, 20 teams have won the first two games of a series. Only 3 of those teams have failed to advance to the World Series.

Whew!!! This is an uphill battle for sure.

Since the LCS was expanded from a best-of-five to a best-of-seven back in 1985, 20 teams have won the first two games of a series. Only 3 of those teams have failed to advance to the World Series.

Whew!!! This is an uphill battle for sure.

One being...the 2004 Yankees, who not only won the first two games, they won the first three...in dominant fashion. Then it all went South.

This series is far from over.

Sandra

ALCS GAME 3 STARTING LINEUP:

YANKEES
Derek Jeter, ss
Johnny Damon, lf
Mark Teixeira, 1b
Alex Rodriguez, 3b
Hideki Matsui, dh
Jorge Posada, c
Robinson Cano, 2b
Nick Swisher, rf
Melky Cabrera, cf
Andy Pettitte, p

ANGELS
Chone Figgins, 3b
Bobby Abreu, rf
Torii Hunter, cf
Vladimir Guerrero, dh
Juan Rivera, lf
Kendry Morales, 1b
Howie Kendrick, 2b
Mike Napoli, c
Erick Aybar, ss
Jered Weaver, p

What's with the abundance of Yankee fans in L.A.?

I was just in the other room and heard a roar from the crowd. I thought the Angels tied it up with a homer. Instead and to my surprise, it was actually A-Rod with a blast to make it 2-0 Yanks. Weird. Yankee fans travel well I guess.

Another A-Rod homer in the playoffs, and he has an RBI in all six playoff games so far.

Has hell frozen over?

A-Rod and clutch- words that nobody ever thought could be put together.

What's with the abundance of Yankee fans in L.A.?

I was just in the other room and heard a roar from the crowd. I thought the Angels tied it up with a homer. Instead and to my surprise, it was actually A-Rod with a blast to make it 2-0 Yanks. Weird. Yankee fans travel well I guess.
When ever the Yanks or the Sox play in Anaheim, there are usually just as many of those fans as there are Angels fans.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)