2009: The Masters

Tiger and Phil put on a show today. It was fun while it lasted. I guess Old Man River will win instead. :( Oh well. Good to have Tiger back.

yeah he's sealing the win. what's funny is next year he'll be competing in the senior pga tour. this was his chance. good for him.

Last edited:
Yeah, well he let the others back in and now we have a playoff.

Perry choked at the end. Cabrera butchered the course for most of the day and still wins it. :rolleyes:

took the words right out of my mouth! Perry had his chances but couldn't pull it off.cabrera looked more like a lumber jack today than a golfer hitting all those trees. :D

Last edited:
took the words right out of my mouth! Perry had his chances but couldn't pull it off.cabrera looked more like a lumber jack today than a golfer:D

I was thinking pro bowler.

And I would wager that Mickelson has been using undetectable HGH for the last couple of years.

took the words right out of my mouth! Perry had his chances but couldn't pull it off.cabrera looked more like a lumber jack today than a golfer hitting all those trees. :D

Cabrera was hacking as bad as Perry was choking....so that evens that out!;) In the end the better putter won....and that was Cabrera....so he EARNED IT to me....he made the puts when he had to.

I was on ESPN for a sec and they were scrolling the money earned for the top 20 finishers in the Masters yesterday.....WOW!! ATLEAST $150,000 !!!!

The ENTIRE PGA should be kissing Tigers a$$!!!!! LMAO!

Cabrera was hacking as bad as Perry was choking....so that evens that out!;) In the end the better putter won....and that was Cabrera....so he EARNED IT to me....he made the puts when he had to.

there's no doubt about that! cabrera was the cabron that did what was necessary to win it even if it wasn't pretty.

Since I live here in Augusta and went on Thursday, I sure am glad it's over. This place turns into a mad house and this includes the thousands of private jets taking off and flying over my house. It takes forever to get anywhere and everyplace jacks up their prices. It's just hard to believe that the beautiful Masters golf course is hidden in the middle of this city. Anyway, it was a great tournament and if you're into golf, you really need to come once. Even the picture on an HDTV does not do it justice.

Since I live here in Augusta and went on Thursday, I sure am glad it's over. This place turns into a mad house and this includes the thousands of private jets taking off and flying over my house. It takes forever to get anywhere and everyplace jacks up their prices. It's just hard to believe that the beautiful Masters golf course is hidden in the middle of this city. Anyway, it was a great tournament and if you're into golf, you really need to come once. Even the picture on an HDTV does not do it justice.

I have never been there and I have a few friends that live in Augusta and have begged me for years to come but I have never made the trip. I have to admit, this was the nicest I had ever seen the course and I have said before....no other golf course get shot in HD more or better than Augusta.