2010 NCAA Football Season

College football is bland. I mean its so predictable these days. I mean the only real debate is which SEC team will be the national champs this year?

Alabama? Florida? LSU? GA? Heck even Vanderbilt is in the running.... SEC SEC SEC (ok maybe not vanderbilt... )

College football is bland. I mean its so predictable these days. I mean the only real debate is which SEC team will be the national champs this year?

Alabama? Florida? LSU? GA? Heck even Vanderbilt is in the running.... SEC SEC SEC (ok maybe not vanderbilt... )

Go Miss State!!!!!.........lol, not really.

Mississippi just picked up Jeremiah Massoli, the QB who was kicked off of Oregon, as a walk-on. Now Mississippi could contend for the national championship...until Massoli is thrown off this team in November. :rolleyes:

Sandra

Mississippi just picked up Jeremiah Massoli, the QB who was kicked off of Oregon, as a walk-on. Now Mississippi could contend for the national championship...until Massoli is thrown off this team in November. :rolleyes:

Sandra

Even with the addition Ole Miss has no shot at the West, much less the NC IMO. There is too much to overcome in the west this year, and he will have very little time with their system.
Bama will still be at the top, but right behind is LSU. Then Arkansas may make a run, perhaps even the Barn. Ole Miss and MSU will round out the bottom.

Too bad we Ole Miss didn't have Masoli last year or things could have been different.

Haha, you couldnt have convinced most fans that at the beginning of last year. At that time Snead was the second coming of the Manning family.

I kept telling my ole miss friends that I just did not see it. Around half way through the year, most admitted it. Some still turned a blind eye and kept praising him.

I say state and ole miss will round out the bottom of the west, but that does not mean they will be bad. Ole miss still has some talent, and state showed some improvement with the new coach. The problem is, nobody else really took any serious steps backwards in our division. It will be a tough division to play in this year.

Bama will still be at the top, but right behind LSU.
Icongeauxtigers.png

UConn will win the Big East. There, I said it. Fiesta Bowl vs. Texas.

Aw hell, camps are now open, so time to get the yearly madness started. TTT, and go UCONN!!!

All depends on which team the conference tells the refs to win.

I'm looking at you, Terrence Cody. (rekick that FG)

Probably Alabama or LSU from the West, the East looks ugly this year.

I think Florida still has plenty to work with. Georgia and SC are question marks. They could go either way. Kentucky is kentucky....sorry hillbilly :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts