2010 NCAA Football Season

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
New Year = New Surprises!

Now for something we won't agree with: TCU is going to rock Wisconsin this evening :p

Why would I argue that ?

Both are Top 10 teams, this game could go either way.

I hope Wisconsin rolls, but if they don't I would not be shocked.

Remember, Wisconsin is a Running team, if they fall behind where they HAVE to throw constantly, it could get ugly.
On the other hand, if Wisconsin gets thier O lone out there and start moving TCU's D line, it could be a long day for them as well.

Also, remember, TCU is the favored team by 3 points.

Very disappointed in MSU, while I didn't expect them to win, I thought they would at least keep it close to interesting.

Michigan we all know, has NO defense, so I didn't expect them to win.

Penn State, well, if they're going to beat Florida, this would be the time, when they are not having a very good year.

Big 10 set a record today. I'll let you guys guess what it is. If OSU loses, would that make Illinois the only winning team or am I missing someone?

Very disappointed in MSU, while I didn't expect them to win, I thought they would at least keep it close to interesting.

Michigan we all know, has NO defense, so I didn't expect them to win.

Penn State, well, if they're going to beat Florida, this would be the time, when they are not having a very good year.

MSU played an even game against the backups for Alabama. Score after Saban emptied the benches was 7-7, so I guess that was a moral victory for the shellacked MSU team. :D

Big 10 set a record today. I'll let you guys guess what it is. If OSU loses, would that make Illinois the only winning team or am I missing someone?

Iowa beat Missouri. As for yesterday the Big Ten took a serious beating. When in comes to OSU no matter if they win or lose it shouldnt matter. The four players should be sitting. However, OSU and Sugar Bowl got the NCAA to get them special treatment and not having to sit. Just go talk with AJ Green and Mark Richt to see how they view it.

MSU played an even game against the backups for Alabama. Score after Saban emptied the benches was 7-7, so I guess that was a moral victory for the shellacked MSU team. :D

AND they scored last, so if you take away the first 49 points, they won :D

LMAO, pulled these quotes by mich state fans during and after the game off of Rivals. At least they had a good sense of humor about it.

"Julio takin' us to schoolio
" why are they allowing Alabama to play with 35 players on defense?"
"I think their punter is currently drinking around the world in Epcot."
"If we played 10 times, they would win 15"
"We need much more to compete against a true BCS team. We need a couple of CBs, safeties that can tackle, and a pass rush. That's just defense."
"If Cam Newton costs $200,000 for a season, how much is a 2nd half rental?"
"and now cousins is dead"
"If I was our QB i would hire an attorney and sue them for negligence or intentional infliction of physical and emotional distress."
"I'm ready to accept MSU boosters paying for an offensive line. If we get caught I can deal with it."
"This is getting out of hand...an Alabama d-lineman just popped out of my TV and threw me 10 yards behind my couch."
"Can we just roll out a blowup doll for our QB? At least they won't be surprised from behind."
"Do you think this is how Custer felt?"
“We’re going to have a wing named after us at Orlando Regional Medical Center by the time this game finishes.” lol

"well we kept it under 50."
"We brought our band down to Orlando? I had no idea!"
Reporter: Coach Dantonio, what do you think happened here today?
Dantonio: Alabama Kicked our ass.
Reporter: Why do you think the game was so lopsided?
Dantonio: Because we couldn't kick their ass.
Reporter: What adjustments would you make if you had to play them again?
Dantonio: I think I would bring some KY and provide them with condoms
"I want to know how many times in the history of organized football that teams have punted on 4th and goal"
"SO THIS IS WHAT THEY MEAN BY TEAM SPEED"
"You know, I've never been sodomized, but I'd imagine it'd feel somewhat like how I'm feeling right now watching this mess."
"if i'm Maxwell, I fake an injury on the way to the huddle"
I can't believe Saban let the 4th stringers play for a quarter and half and didn't put in the 5th string. POS.

This was my favorite.
"This is getting out of hand...an Alabama d-lineman just popped out of my TV and threw me 10 yards behind my couch."

amazed-o.gif

LOL at the guys face when Dial hurdled the defender.

LMAO, pulled these quotes by mich state fans during and after the game off of Rivals. At least they had a good sense of humor about it.

This was my favorite.
Hilarious! LOL! I like this one too: I can't believe Saban let the 4th stringers play for a quarter and half and didn't put in the 5th string. POS. LOL!

Iowa beat Missouri. As for yesterday the Big Ten took a serious beating. When in comes to OSU no matter if they win or lose it shouldnt matter. The four players should be sitting. However, OSU and Sugar Bowl got the NCAA to get them special treatment and not having to sit. Just go talk with AJ Green and Mark Richt to see how they view it.

:river:river:river:river:river:river:river:river:river:river:river

enough already, don't ya think.....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)