2010 NFL Sunday Ticket Schedule week 1

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Jimbo

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Cutting Edge
Jul 14, 2005
NW Ohio - Buckeye Country
Falcons @ Steelers 1:00 pm ET Channel 711

Atlanta Falcons VS Pittsburgh Steelers

Games at 1:00 pm ET | HD Ch. | Ch.

Cleveland Browns at Tampa Bay Buccaneers 704
Miami Dolphins at Buffalo Bills 705
Indianapolis Colts at Houston Texans 706
Denver Broncos at Jacksonville Jaguars 707
Oakland Raiders at Tennessee Titans 708
Cincinnati Bengals at New England Patriots 709
Carolina Panthers at New York Giants 710
Atlanta Falcons at Pittsburgh Steelers 711
Detroit Lions at Chicago Bears 712

Games at 4:00 pm ET | HD Ch. | Ch.

Green Bay Packers at Philadelphia Eagles 713
Arizona Cardinals at St. Louis Rams 714
San Francisco 49ers at Seattle Seahawks 715

Don't forget the fantastic Red Zone Channel, which I believe is 702-1 or 703-1. It's the most amazing six hours of TV in sports. Non-stop switching from game to game all day long.

I am SO ready to spend my Sundays with Andrew Siciliano again!

Sandra

Last edited:
Don't forget the fantastic Red Zone Channel, which I believe is 702-1 or 703-1. It's the most amazing six hours of TV in sports. Non-stop switching from game to game all day long.

I am SO ready to spend my Sundays with Andrew Siciliano again!

Sandra

Sandra,
RZC is on 703 this year, no -1 required this year, except for one odd channel (game), not sure why that is, but so far it is.

Personally, I don't like the RZC because you get a play in the red zone, then instead of watching the next play, if the team didn't score, it bounces off to some other city.... I prefer to watch the drive inside the red zone.

Sandra,
RZC is on 703 this year, no -1 required this year, except for one odd channel (game), not sure why that is, but so far it is.

Personally, I don't like the RZC because you get a play in the red zone, then instead of watching the next play, if the team didn't score, it bounces off to some other city.... I prefer to watch the drive inside the red zone.

I don't know Jimbo, from what I remember not only do they stay with the game when a team is in the red zone, they will go dual screen if two games have teams in the red zone. We'll see what happens Sunday, though I'm going to miss a lot this week because my niece has a travel soccer doubleheader in north Jersey I am going to.

Sandra

I don't know Jimbo, from what I remember not only do they stay with the game when a team is in the red zone, they will go dual screen if two games have teams in the red zone. We'll see what happens Sunday, though I'm going to miss a lot this week because my niece has a travel soccer doubleheader in north Jersey I am going to.

Sandra

Unless I'm missing something here, maybe I didn't stick with the channel long enough ....

I won't be watching it at all when MY teams are playing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)