2012 NFL Rule change proposals.

I'm a little surprised the Lions didn't propose to change the "Calvin Johnson rule" although I'm sure that issue has already been beaten to death.

Yes, it has been addressed since it happened.
Still somehow coming down with the ball in the endzone and both feet inbounds isn't a TD.

At the NFL meetings in Atlanta today Mort says moving the trade deadline from week 6 to 8 and activating a player from IR after week 8 is expected to pass.

As he or John Clayton mentioned, trade deadline should really be moved back another 2 weeks to week 10 would make more sense.

NFLPA could be getting ready to dig in their heels.

"Any change in working conditions is a collectively bargained issue," the union said. "While the NFL is focused on one element of health and safety today, the NFLPA believes that health and safety requires a comprehensive approach and commitment. We are engaged in and monitor many different issues, such as players' access to medical records, prescription usage and the situation with professional football's first responders, NFL referees.

"We always look forward to meeting with the NFL to discuss any and all matters related to player health and safety."

Idiots are lining up to say they won't wear the pads.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Most likely because they are being told to. Once they see the new technology they'll probably have a change of heart.

From ESPN.com:

Goodell pointed out something a Nike executive told him recently: NBA players are wearing more pads from the hips down than NFL players.

"There is something wrong with that," Goodell said.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)