2012 SatelliteGuys Holiday Party Prize List!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Well folks the SatelliteGuys Holiday Party is coming up upon us shortly! And as our way of saying THANK YOU for our success in 2012 we are proud to present our PRIZE LIST for our Holiday Party on Wednesday Night December 12th!

Its going to be an exciting night! So mark your calendars now for 8PM ET / 5PM PT on December 12th as many of these items require you to be in our chat room in order to win then. (Look for full details and official rules coming this Wednesday!)

So Ladies and Gentlemen... here is our lost of prizes for 2012!

GRAND PRIZE
Apple iPad Mini - Model # OD540LL/A - Black iPad Mini WIFI/ 4G LTE (Verizon Model) 16 GB

THE OTHER PRIZES
Nintendo WII U - Black DELUXE Edition
ASUS 14" Laptop with Windows 8, 4 GB Ram, 320 GB Hard Drive. (Color white)
$100 iTunes Gift Card
Samsung Blu-ray Player with Built in WIFI
Roku XD 1080P Wireless Digital Media Player
Harmony 650 Universal Remote

Plus other surprise prizes!

In addition during out Holiday Party we will be holding a live radio show playing your favorite Christmas Music... and we will be taking your calls on the air as well! And who know's maybe some listeners who call in will win some fun prizes as well!

Again this is our way of saying THANK YOU and MERRY CHRISTMAS to all our members!

Sounds great,i can't wait.:)

Sent from my phone using SatelliteGuys sweet app.

WOW!!!! Awesome Stuff

Wow, great gifts Scott, looking foward to chatting with everyone at the party :)

I am looking forward to SatelliteGuys Radio and DJing the party live. :)

I plan on giving away some prizes to people that call in and hopefully we have some of the chat winners call in too!

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

woo hoo!!! I can't wait!!!!:D Thanks Scott
It will be fun even if I don't win anything!!!!

Nice list this year Scott!

Sent from my DROID 2 using SatelliteGuys

You still have that golden horseshoe stuffed in your...er...um...back pocket? :D

lol I seriously doubt it dahenny.What are the odds of lightning striking the same person 3 times?:D

What a party that will come from that bounty of prizes. Will make many Satelliteguys home a buzz.

Scott & Eva do it first class all the way, cheers and Merry Christmas / Happy Holidays.

What a party that will come from that bounty of prizes. Will make many Satelliteguys home a buzz.

Scott & Eva do it first class all the way, cheers and Merry Christmas / Happy Holidays.

Amen yes they do and Thanks to them and everyone who does make it happen :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)