2012 Stanley Cup Playoffs

I'm sitting here at work and now it's beginning to sink in. When I go for my daily stroll on this gloriously sunny day I am sure it will really sink in as I think about last night and the incredible ride on which the Kings had taken me since April 11th. It's indescribable.

Tonight I will go home and try to get into MLB mode for the Summer. It's going to be quite a let down for a few days.

THANK YOU, L.A. KINGS...WHO ARE NOW THE KINGS!!!!!

I don't keep with hockey much,but weren't the Kings the 8th seed in the west?They totally dominated the playoffs.

Yes the Kings were the 8th seed in the west and yes they dominated the playoffs and were a team of destiny this year :)

Pretty impressive stuff.They got hot at the right time and winning on the road like that is certainly an accomplishment.I know home ice isn't as huge as home court or or home field but still...Congrats to the Kings!!

Maybe the Hurricanes or Flyers can pull it out next year!

Pretty impressive stuff.They got hot at the right time and winning on the road like that is certainly an accomplishment.I know home ice isn't as huge as home court or or home field but still...Congrats to the Kings!!

Maybe the Hurricanes or Flyers can pull it out next year!

Hot Goalie goes a LONG ways in the playoffs.

Noticed something that almost took my breath away today. At the rally inside Staples Center Darryl Sutter got up to speak and make his thanks and comment on the Cup win. To a man, as the camera panned across the Kings players' faces, each of them had a look of sheer affection and they appeared to be hanging onto his every word! It was something to see.

I tell ya, that man mixed their drinking water with something and literally (in a good way) brain-washed these guys into buying into his style of coaching. Never before have I ever seen a coach have that affect on his team.

It was sad to see this team together for the last time. They've been thru so much together and there will be trades, etc. that will break them up by October.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)