2013 Basketball Hall of Fame electees

Ramy

The Star Wars Collector Podcast
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Jan 27, 2004
Here
Tarkanian will be joined by three-time Olympic gold medalist Dawn Staley, Louisville coach Rick Pitino, nine-time NBA All-Star Gary Payton, former Houston Cougars coach Guy V. Lewis, two-time All-NBA player Bernard King, North Carolina coach Sylvia Hatchell, former NBA executive Russ Granik, former NBA All-Star and coach Richie Guerin, all-time leading Olympic scorer Oskar Schmidt, and two posthumous inductees – three-time ABA All-Star Roger Brown and early-19[SUP]th[/SUP] century African-American basketball pioneer Dr. E.B. Henderson

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/ncaab/2013/04/08/basketball-hall-of-fame-class/2063465/

Can't believe that Bernard King isn't already in the HOF. When the Celtics won the championship in 1984, the Knicks took the Celtics to 7 games in the second round. If it wasn't for King, the Celtics sweep the Knicks (although Hubie Brown did outcoach K.C. Jones).

Bernard King was one of the best pure scorers that I've ever seen.

Can't believe that Bernard King isn't already in the HOF. When the Celtics won the championship in 1984, the Knicks took the Celtics to 7 games in the second round. If it wasn't for King, the Celtics sweep the Knicks (although Hubie Brown did outcoach K.C. Jones).

Bernard King was one of the best pure scorers that I've ever seen.

That is when I thought the Knicks were cool. Didn't Bernard King hit 50 points straight games?

Very proud of former TN Vol Bernard King finally getting into the HOF. Folks around here still talk about the Ernie and Bernie show (Ernie Grunfeld and Bernard King).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts