2013 MLB Postseason

Scherzer in the pen, will be coming in if this game stays tight.

Verlander will pitch game 5 if there is one.

VERY good move,IMO. Similar to the Kershaw/Greinke situation with the Dodgers. And inserting Peralta in the lineup has certainly paid off for the Tigers!

Getting tired of the A's pitcher throwing pitches outside that continue to be called strikes.

It's not wonder the Top of the order hasn't hit, everything is outside and called a Strike ... piss poor umping.

Unfortunately, the Tigers are swinging at this junk.

According to my MLB at Bat App, those pitches are in the box.

Sent from my Jailbroken iPhone 5 using SatelliteGuys

They aren't in the TBS box. The starter got a lot of calls outside of the box they had up on the screen.

Josh Reddick just got Jeffrey Maier'd.

Do you honestly think he was going to catch that? The fan shouldn't have leaned over the fence but it looked like he touched the ball about a foot over Reddick's glove to me. He made a good effort but there is no way he catches that ball in my opinion.

I think the TBS box has been off all series, it's quite frustrating when you look at the pitch and then the box and say "What ?"

I was thinking the same thing with the Red Sox series. However, it could be TBS' camera angles are skewing what we think are balls and strikes.

I was thinking the same thing with the Red Sox series. However, it could be TBS' camera angles are skewing what we think are balls and strikes.

Thats what I'm thinking too.
That said, you'd think that all the Cameras are positioned in the same spots regardless of network.

Australian Football League on Fuel TV

Middle school football players execute life-changing play

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)