2013 MLB Postseason

Ok, heres a STUPID move, you just took a semi hot bat in Peralta OUT of a 1 run game for a pinch runner in Kelly.

In a game 7 situation you can't be taking a BAT out of the line up ... Peralta has played in LF in Boston just as much as Kelly has.

I didn't like the move either but I don't think Peralta would have gotten to that fly ball. We would likely be looking at a tie game with a runner on third right now.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I didn't like the move either but I don't think Peralta would have gotten to that fly ball. We would likely be looking at a tie game with a runner on third right now.

I don't know about that ... Peralta can run probably no worse than Kelly, the ball basically was a fly ball breaking to the line.

It wasn't an outstanding catch but I disagree with the part about Peralta being a good runner. I think he's much slower than Dirks and Kelly in left field. He's no where near as bad as Delmon was out there though.

Yep. His pitch count isn't terrible either. They have had guys getting loose the last couple innings but I'd love to see him go 9 tonight.

Now the announcers are making it sound like Ortiz is a healthy Cabrera at the plate ... he's got 1 significant hit in this series.

You mean the same announcers that have been b@l& washing the Tigers starters the whole series (including in-game interviews), while giving the Red Sox starters hardly any credit? Those announcers?

Yep. His pitch count isn't terrible either. They have had guys getting loose the last couple innings but I'd love to see him go 9 tonight.

I was off an inning somehow. I thought we just finished up the 7th. I don't think he will be able to go 9 but 8 would be nice.

You mean the same announcers that have been b@l& washing the Tigers starters the whole series (including in-game interviews), while giving the Red Sox starters hardly any credit? Those announcers?

Yup, those same announcers ....

I have posted several times about them and others talking about the Detroit Starters and not giving the Sox Starters the credit they deserve.

I think the Sox starters have pitch just as well and thier bull pen has been lights out while the Tigers pen is avg or below.

Win or lose I hope the team that wins the AL doesn't leave it all in this round.

Of course I have never cared for these guys anyways.
Thankfully McCarver is retiring.

Tigers have ran thier way out of innings tonight, maybe now thay can make something happen for a change.

Here comes Taz vs Cabrera AGAIN .... Time for Cabrera to get his revenge, Taz has had his number so far in this series.

I gotta think Taz will pitch Cabrera away, 1 pitch inside and the rest outside.

That bunt was one of those no, no, no, YES situations. I hated to see Torii drop that down. I don't mind it when Iglesias does that but Torii has a lot more pop in his bat. It wouldn't have even been a close play at first if the pitcher didn't boot it. It worked out and we have two on for Miggy. It's time for him to step up.

Tigers have ran thier way out of innings tonight, maybe now thay can make something happen for a change.

Here comes Taz vs Cabrera AGAIN .... Time for Cabrera to get his revenge, Taz has had his number so far in this series.

I gotta think Taz will pitch Cabrera away, 1 pitch inside and the rest outside.

Taz does have a tendency to give up the long ball.

Well, he had a base hit and an rbi had he been able to run.

Drew probably doesn't lay out for that ball if a runner is actually coming down the line.

Real nice play to make the play though !

Australian Football League on Fuel TV

Middle school football players execute life-changing play

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts