2013 MLB Postseason

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Speaking of Ellsbury possibly playing his last game for the Sox,I wonder if Salty has played his last game? I mean,I'd start a healthy Ross over him any day.

Ellsbury could be a Dodger next year. They need a leadoff guy and they probably will be trading 2 of their 4 outfielders for an infielder and additional starting pitching.

Sent from my Jailbroken iPhone 5 using SatelliteGuys

I heard a caller on local radio today saying that Farrell should have let Papi play first and Napoli DH tonight, claiming that playing the field has rejuvenated Ortiz....:rolleyes:

Must have been the same brainiac that wanted Napoli behind the plate in St. Louis (actually I heard several of those on talk radio ).

The Cards are a good team, but not the studded team they've been the last few years. I think they somewhat overachieved this year. Most of the time it's the overachievers that go further than the overly talented teams.

Lackey started off shaky but ended up pitching a solid and gritty game. Showing true guts and grit.

The Cards are a good team, but not the studded team they've been the last few years. I think they somewhat overachieved this year. Most of the time it's the overachievers that go further than the overly talented teams.

I was reading somewhere that they were talking about the Cards having more "Stars" than the Sox, so they should win it.

I said "Really" ?

Both teams have thier share of stars.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)