2013 MLB Season Awards

Scherzer and Kershaw are the runaway winners. No surprises here. Didn't even think anyone else would really come close to these two.

Congrats to both. Well deserved!

Scherzer and Kershaw are the runaway winners. No surprises here. Didn't even think anyone else would really come close to these two.

Congrats to both. Well deserved!

Actually, I think the AL was more open a much closer race, Yu Darvish was close and talked about thru the year as potential Cy this year.

Remember, alot of voters no longer care about your won lose record for some reason.

These are the same guys that find no need for Batting Avg, HR's and RBI either.

Kershaw wins the last 2 of 3 Cy Young's. The year he didn't win, he came in close second.

Tigers continue with the Cy Young in Detroit, JV last year, MVP before that, Miggy's MVP or TC, thers been a lot of good things happening on the baseball field in Detroit the last few years ... only thing missing is the WORLD SERIES :rant:

Actually, I think the AL was more open a much closer race, Yu Darvish was close and talked about thru the year as potential Cy this year.

Remember, alot of voters no longer care about your won lose record for some reason.

These are the same guys that find no need for Batting Avg, HR's and RBI either.

Scherzer got 28 of the 30 first place votes and Kershaw got 29 of 30.

Sent from my Jailbroken iPhone 5 using SatelliteGuys

Scherzer got 28 of the 30 first place votes and Kershaw got 29 of 30.

Sent from my Jailbroken iPhone 5 using SatelliteGuys

I see that ....
Well thruout the month of Sept and Oct. All you heard was that it wasnt a lock, that Darvish had the better numbers, and had done this and that .... yada yada yada.