2013 model of Ford Explorer SUV will have lane-alert feature

dfergie

Proud Staff Member
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Well maybe when the 2023 ones come out you can sleep on your commute to work as the thing will drive for ya:D

On a serious note, if this works out well, I'm all for it....I get so tired of people on phones swerving all over the place.

ke4est said:
Well maybe when the 2023 ones come out you can sleep on your commute to work as the thing will drive for ya:D

On a serious note, if this works out well, I'm all for it....I get so tired of people on phones swerving all over the place.
amen brother!

Maybe they would drive a straight line if we shoved that phone up their arse.

Sent from my Droid using the SatelliteGuys app

Sounds great, but how do you change lanes if every time you try to move over the car drags you back? :D

(Honestly, I read the article where it says several method override the system.)

Sounds great, but how do you change lanes if every time you try to move over the car drags you back? :D

(Honestly, I read the article where it says several method override the system.)

Maybe putting the blinker on will override the feature.

I agree! Funny the story says "when a teen's phone" WTH!!!!????? What does being a teen have to do with it; I see infinitely more over 30's with phone & driving issues..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts