2015-16 NCAA Basketball season

Man ...my Orangemen are gonna be bad this year. The sanctions are gonna kill recruiting and Jim Boehiem, I bet will retire alot sooner than people think. It's gonna be a good 4 to 5 years before the 'Cuse will be a power again.

This Kentucky team should be a lot of fun to watch. I think they will run so much this year and will be in the top 10 in scoring by March. I expect Murry, Ulis, and Labissiere will average over 12 points a game I think. I am still concerned about free throw shooting, at least what I saw during the exhibitions.

This Kentucky team should be a lot of fun to watch. I think they will run so much this year and will be in the top 10 in scoring by March. I expect Murry, Ulis, and Labissiere will average over 12 points a game I think. I am still concerned about free throw shooting, at least what I saw during the exhibitions.
Lee can't make a free throw to save his life. They will struggle against bigger teams. They only have one guy who is strong enough to handle some of the big centers that might be out there, but they may not face too many of them.

Lee can't make a free throw to save his life. They will struggle against bigger teams. They only have one guy who is strong enough to handle some of the big centers that might be out there, but they may not face too many of them.

Test number one tomorrow night.

Brimah will eat the kitties for lunch. Again. :)

Go Huskies!

Kentucky beat Duke
Kansas lost to Michigan State
Could yesterday have been any better for sports? Answer: No

Cats looked good, for the most part last night. Guards will be a strength to say the least. It seems as if they fixed the rebound issue in the second half and ended up with the same number of boards as Duke and and only two less offensive rebounds. Skal needs to play smarter and become more physical. But, overall, for such an early season game, not bad..

Cats looked good, for the most part last night. Guards will be a strength to say the least. It seems as if they fixed the rebound issue in the second half and ended up with the same number of boards as Duke and and only two less offensive rebounds. Skal needs to play smarter and become more physical. But, overall, for such an early season game, not bad..
Poythress is just not the same person he was before he got injured. He is not as aggressive as he was.

dont get excited for college b-ball until after the 1st of the year

While there is probably some interesting games before that I just dont get excited to see these major powers take on some mid major/scrub team

dont get excited for college b-ball until after the 1st of the year

While there is probably some interesting games before that I just dont get excited to see these major powers take on some mid major/scrub team

Blasphemy! The tournaments in Maui, Bahamas, etc - good fields this year.

Down goes #1 UNC. KY will move up to #1 now.

Another nice ear;y game for the Cats this week. Going out to Pauley Pavilion to battle UCLA. I am sure the Bruins want revenge for the beating the Cats gave them last time. Big question for UK is whether Tyler Ulis will play tonight. If not 100%, sit him down Cal. To early in the season to force play him if not 100%.

Reactions: whitewolf8214

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)