2015-16 NCAA Basketball season

I guess over the weekend the Goofers lost to a mid major team in OT
They lost to South Dakota

Had no clue until I watched the news

Wow, bama bounced back from a couple of losses and absolutely obliterated undefeated South Carolina in Tuscaloosa last night. Norris was on fire!

Duke, Miami and Kentucky all lose to unranked opponents
OU and Kansas should be the favorites come March
After those two I haven't seen any championship caliber teams this year

Duke, Miami and Kentucky all lose to unranked opponents
OU and Kansas should be the favorites come March
After those two I haven't seen any championship caliber teams this year
I don't think so. Kansas lost yet again.

Nice win by my Orangemen in Duke. A Fluke at Duke? Maybe, but considering everything going on at the 'Cuse, I will take the wins. Next game, AT #4 Virginia.

Both Duke and Kansas lost again last night. Duke now will fall out of the top 25 with 6 losses.

For the first time ever my Hawkeyes have been ranked 3rd or higher in three different sports during one school year. Football 3rd, Wrestling 2nd and now 3rd in basketball. What a great year it's been.

Reactions: Foxbat
I think Kentucky is really starting to play like a team. They really put a hurting on Missouri the other day.
They play Kansas tomorrow so we shall see how good they are now.

Reactions: boxmaninohky
Starting to see more UK apparel being worn around here which means they are starting to win.Over half the people here are formerly from Kentucky so its nice to see the Cats starting to Put it together finally,I agree the Big Test is Playing Kansas later today...

They should have won against Kansas. Foul trouble kept them from winning.

UK gets to witness a rare event of the Coach Cal era in Lexington KY today. Senior Day celebration of a four year scholarship player named Alex Poythress. I hope he knows how much he is loved and appreciated in the Bluegrass.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)