2015 NBA Playoffs

Come on game 2!! Congrats to the Warriors in game 1.

ashutto20.......Dell Curry played for the Cavaliers in 1987, I'm guessing Stephen was born around then.
Alot of the Cavaliers players live south of Cleveland and north of Akron.

Looking over the final stats:

CLE GSW
Total Rebounds 45 48
Offensive Rebounds 13 11
Turnovers 11 12
Fast Break Pts: 8 14
Biggest Lead: 14 10
Points in the Paint: 44 40
41% in fgs and 29% from 3 for Cleveland--that's subpar, as we know.

GS was 44% in fgs and 37% in 3s. That's below average for them too. Rebounds were pretty even; we had 2 more offensive, they had 3 more defensive. We had 10 steals to their 8 and 20 fouls to their 16. Pretty typical for an away game.

Lebron was 44-8-6 in 45 minutes. Point a minute. Tristan was 1-4 with 15 rebounds. Mozgov had 16 points and 7 rebounds Kyrie had 23-7-6 with 4 steals and 2 blocks.

Clearly, if Lebron does not average 25+ shots, 35+ points per game, they have little to no chance. Last night,for the Cavs, their number #1 option was ISO by Lebron. IF Irving does not come back, it will be INCREDIBLY tough, uphill battle.

Clearly, if Lebron does not average 25+ shots, 35+ points per game, they have little to no chance. Last night,for the Cavs, their number #1 option was ISO by Lebron. IF Irving does not come back, it will be INCREDIBLY tough, uphill battle.
Doesn't look good for Kyrie, things happen and the team will make the adjustments. This series is in no way over yet. The team was very, very close to take this game. Don't forget that. Let's hope they take the next one. Would be much better to return to the Q at 1-1 than 0-2. Finally, I very much hope Kyrie's injury is not serious. I don't mind, even though it would be very sad, if he misses the series, but I want him to be ready when the next season starts.

It was already tough enough even with a healthy Irving. I'm not ready to say the Cavs have no chance at all since they do have LeBron but, as you said it will be very tough. I do have to consider that GS did not play their best last night either.

Cavs free throw shooting was poor as usual last night. Especially Lebron. One more make and they win in regulation. This segment of their game is really hard to stomach. Especially Tristan. And he didn't even go to the line at all last night or it would have been worse. Lebron can't do it all by himself as he attempted to do last night. No help at all from the bench. This has to change or it will be a very short series.

With the loss of Irving, this will be a short series for sure. Especially with Lebron hogging the ball and the rest of the team not involved like in game 1.

With the loss of Irving, this will be a short series for sure. Especially with Lebron hogging the ball and the rest of the team not involved like in game 1.
I'm no basketball expert, but I believe that was the Warriors' strategy in game 1. Rotate single coverage on LeBron so you make him beat you single-handedly. It almost backfired on Kerr, but it didn't...

I don't watch much basketball, however, I decided to watch this Finals due to LeBron being in it ...
Cavs have an 11 point lead with 3-4 minutes to go.
Golden State come all the way back and with 12 seconds left, the Cavs let GS best player just drive the basket with No defense and then the Cavs bring it down the court with 7 seconds and James misses a shot that would have won it.
Now on to OT ....

What a sham.

The NBA has decided that all games have to go to OT ...

Nothing has changed since I gave up watching many years ago, I will probably not watch any more for another 10 years or so.

I don't watch much basketball, however, I decided to watch this Finals due to LeBron being in it ...
Cavs have an 11 point lead with 3-4 minutes to go.
Golden State come all the way back and with 12 seconds left, the Cavs let GS best player just drive the basket with No defense and then the Cavs bring it down the court with 7 seconds and James misses a shot that would have won it.
Now on to OT ....

What a sham.

The NBA has decided that all games have to go to OT ...

Nothing has changed since I gave up watching many years ago, I will probably not watch any more for another 10 years or so.
sad tale there

Our coach is a rookie. etc

LBJ at PF had been are weakest move since KLove went out.......... just me seeing this ?
we get a lead and pull Maserati and lose it over and over.

Maserati was a + 3 in game 1 a +11 in game 2 so sure he's killing us when on the Floor.yet does not play him much in the whole second half........... what no trust in him ??..........Mr Magoo (blatt) has had 4 + months to coach him up.
What David can't get that done ?

He get's out coached every night almost. The fact is David has coached in reaction mode all season long he never throws the first punch, putting the other side on the defensive.
His only choices in the second half to insert were Maserati and Jones nothing against The Champ but guarding the lane and rebounding win that choice for me Maserati all day.

Thank goodness we won with little Delly being our Hero.

Aside from the obvious that you have LBJ, the MVP has yet to show up on the biggest stage of the game. You guys DO have a shot and have control heading to Cleveland. It's a series after all ;-)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts