2016 MLB season

What was he thinking ?

White Sox Star pitcher Chris Sale didn't like the Throw Back jerseys the Sox were going to wear last night, so he CUT THEM ALL UP .....

Sale was suppose to pitch last night against Detroit, but the team pulled Sale (before the game) and sent him home.

Now it comes out that they have suspended Sale 5 games .... yippie.

A 5 game suspension is nothing for a Starting pitcher, he only pitches once ever 5 anyways ... so while the general public thinks he was suspended, he was not really suspended at all...
but it sounds good.

What was he thinking ?

White Sox Star pitcher Chris Sale didn't like the Throw Back jerseys the Sox were going to wear last night, so he CUT THEM ALL UP .....

Sale was suppose to pitch last night against Detroit, but the team pulled Sale (before the game) and sent him home.

Now it comes out that they have suspended Sale 5 games .... yippie.

A 5 game suspension is nothing for a Starting pitcher, he only pitches once ever 5 anyways ... so while the general public thinks he was suspended, he was not really suspended at all...
but it sounds good.
If it had been THIS uniform, i would have burned them
chet-lemon.jpg

The throwback jersey was from the same year that this disaster came out, it was part of the same set of uniforms. thankfully they only wore the shorts version once.

If it had been THIS uniform, i would have burned them
chet-lemon.jpg

The throwback jersey was from the same year that this disaster came out, it was part of the same set of uniforms. thankfully they only wore the shorts version once.
While I agree, I wouldn't want to wear them either, but he could have done this a different way ....
I got a sore are today, give me another day off ... type of thing.
They went on to wear another years Throw Back.

There's still 6+ weeks left in the regular season, but IMO, RIGHT NOW it's Mookie Betts for MVP and Rick Porcello for Cy Young

I think Cole Hamels has a shot at the Cy Young.

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys mobile app

The Red Sox are back in first place for the time since mid-July, and it looks like David Price has hopefully turned the corner. HUGE series starts tomorrow night in Toronto, as Rick Porcello tries to become the Sox first 20 game winner since Josh Beckett in 2007

That Porcello for Cespedes trade is looking pretty good for the Red Sox now!

Porcello was decent for Detroit but obviously he never performed anywhere close to what he is doing for Boston. I wasn't a big fan of letting him go just because he was a decent young pitcher with a chance at some good upside but I never thought he would have a Cy Young season. We could have used him this year but our young pitchers have actually performed well above the expectations I had for them too. Verlander has also been good again this year.

Porcello was decent for Detroit but obviously he never performed anywhere close to what he is doing for Boston. I wasn't a big fan of letting him go just because he was a decent young pitcher with a chance at some good upside but I never thought he would have a Cy Young season. We could have used him this year but our young pitchers have actually performed well above the expectations I had for them too. Verlander has also been good again this year.

When I think of the starting rotation you guys had in 2013: Verlander, Scherzer, Sanchez, Fister and Porcello....Wow!!

When I think of the starting rotation you guys had in 2013: Verlander, Scherzer, Sanchez, Fister and Porcello....Wow!!

That was great but 2014 might have been even better: Verlander, Scherzer, Price, Sanchez, and Porcello.

When you also throw in an offense that includes Miguel Cabrera with the only triple crown since 1967 and back to back MVP seasons it's pretty disappointing that they haven't won a world series with this talent.

Reactions: Jimbo and BillD1984
Two back-to-back 4 game series sweeps for the Red Sox!! First time for them since 1968.

Talk about getting hot at the right time!!

As a Tigers fan I really appreciate it. Monday they started a 4 game series with the Twins 3.5 games out of the second wild card spot. Thanks to Boston sweeping Baltimore and the Tigers sweeping the Twins they now have a half game lead on the second for the second wild card spot.

Reactions: Jimbo
As a Tigers fan I really appreciate it. Monday they started a 4 game series with the Twins 3.5 games out of the second wild card spot. Thanks to Boston sweeping Baltimore and the Tigers sweeping the Twins they now have a half game lead on the second for the second wild card spot.
And are winning tonight too !

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts