2016 MLB season

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Typical Tigers, win enough to get into the playoff talk and then go out and lose ...
What a roller coaster season they have had ....
They will go out and win 6 in a row then go out and lose 7 ...

Was it me or did it seem that Colon "took a dive"? He has been rock steady all season their most consistent pitcher all year and he gives up a homer to Dee Gordon, his first of the year? Then he doesn't make it out of the third inning. I feel terrible about Fernandez and what a tragedy but they need every game at this point.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using the SatelliteGuys app!

upload_2016-9-30_18-13-35.png

Fenway Park outfield grass for David Ortiz weekend

View attachment 120628

Fenway Park outfield grass for David Ortiz weekend

Thanks to Boston for taking out another one of the teams ahead of Detroit in the wild card race. We would really appreciate a sweep on David Ortiz weekend. Detroit is a half game back now and has a make up game scheduled for Monday against Cleveland if necessary.

Reactions: BillD1984
Thanks to Boston for taking out another one of the teams ahead of Detroit in the wild card race. We would really appreciate a sweep on David Ortiz weekend. Detroit is a half game back now and has a make up game scheduled for Monday against Cleveland if necessary.
And it was Papi with the game winning homer

I don't mind telling you I was a mess for the David Ortiz ceremony this afternoon. As a fan of all four Boston teams, I've had a lot of favorite athletes over the years (Larry Bird being my favorite). But NOBODY has done more for this area on and off the playing grid than Big Papi. When they played his beloved Dominican Republic national anthem during the ceremony, he was very emotional. Very, very well done by the Red Sox for a very deserving player.

Reactions: Jimbo
With the Tigers losing 2 out of 3 in Atlanta their season is over. I didn't actually expect them to do anything in the Postseason anyways but I wanted to see them get the chance. Unfortunately the offense completely shut down in the last two games.

With the Tigers losing 2 out of 3 in Atlanta their season is over. I didn't actually expect them to do anything in the Postseason anyways but I wanted to see them get the chance. Unfortunately the offense completely shut down in the last two games.
Agreed ...
Would have been nice to see what kinda record Verlander would have if he had any kind of an offense to work with.
Verlander loses another 1-0 game.