2016 NCAA football discussion thread

For Derwin:

BaaLT2sIgAAnIRv.jpg

051eb732c8ee7cb03bd12be973f3aaef.jpg

804a4c449652ee4dde5ba667a3dafef1.jpg
Where's that report button...

btw, who won the last meeting between Tech and the Tide? Oh yeah, we did. :D

Reactions: Ronnie-
We (TN) kick off on a Thursday for the first time since the early 1900s. Not a fan of that, but I'm glad it is here. Looks like I may have scored a ticket in a suite for the Battle at Bristol.

I don't think I'd take a suite seat no matter if it was given to me. I'd rather be right where I'm gonna be - nearly behind the finish line about 18 rows up from track. Which to me regardless of what Bristol reps say - my seats are AWESOME! If you are in a turn - your screwed.

The local news has updates every morning about the progress getting ready for the game. I dread the traffic, this will be way worse than any race held in recent memory.

I don't think I'd take a suite seat no matter if it was given to me. I'd rather be right where I'm gonna be - nearly behind the finish line about 18 rows up from track. Which to me regardless of what Bristol reps say - my seats are AWESOME! If you are in a turn - your screwed.

Suit yourself. I will gladly take unlimited free food and drink. ;)

Reactions: Ronnie-
. Which to me regardless of what Bristol reps say - my seats are AWESOME! If you are in a turn - your screwed.

They may be awesome in relation to other seats in the venue, but unless you are on the sideline itself, there is not a "good" seat for football viewing anywhere at the racetrack. That being the case, I would take a Suite in a heartbeat.

Reactions: lakebum431

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)