2016 NCAA football discussion thread

No kidding. I was thinking is app state about to do it again?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Reactions: satjay
Of course I expect many teams to change how they look on the field from the first week. As many say, polls are worthless at this point, we have no idea how good anyone is yet.

Man, those Cocks look soft tonight.

Muschump better get usc harder to beat or he won't last long.

REMEMBER ...
They say a team makes the most improvements from game 1 to game 2 ...

If VT looks half as good as Tenn does tonight when they play Saturday and make improvements - I'd say its safe to say Bud Foster is gonna use that defense to tear this weak looking Tenn Offense apart.
Add in a up tempo offense ... yeah I'm feeling good tonight!

If VT looks half as good as Tenn does tonight when they play Saturday and make improvements - I'd say its safe to say Bud Foster is gonna use that defense to tear this weak looking Tenn Offense apart.
Add in a up tempo offense ... yeah I'm feeling good tonight!
Not sure what Va Tech is gonna look like, but Tennessee looks very sluggish.
They've had 1 good drive all night .

Now they will go to OT (App St & Tenn)

Not sure what Va Tech is gonna look like, but Tennessee looks very sluggish.
They've had 1 good drive all night .

Now they will go to OT (App St & Tenn)

Will find out saturday but you have a returning defense and just about every single offensive player from last year. A new QB whom happens to be one of the top dual threats from a Junior college transfer that had over 3000 yards with 38 TD's a combined 385yards per game from his passing and running.
I see bright things...

Reactions: Jimbo
Will find out saturday but you have a returning defense and just about every single offensive player from last year. A new QB whom happens to be one of the top dual threats from a Junior college transfer that had over 3000 yards with 38 TD's a combined 385yards per game from his passing and running.
I see bright things...
Ohio State is the exact opposite this year ...
With only 6 players from last year's team (of those that played) ... 3 on both sides of the ball.
However, we have an experienced QB in JT Barrett.

The vols managed to pull it out in OT. They did look very sluggish.

The talent is obviously there, but it appears they were completely overlooking a very good App State team for next weeks big matchup. I expect to see a totally different team pull out a win in Bristol.

The O-line is their glaring need work quick spot.

download_20160902_143456.jpeg

The vols managed to pull it out in OT. They did look very sluggish.

The talent is obviously there, but it appears they were completely overlooking a very good App State team for next weeks big matchup. I expect to see a totally different team pull out a win in Bristol.

The O-line is their glaring need work quick spot.

I'll be able to dispute this expectation after tomorrow once I see what VT does.
As for #9 in the polls... PFT!!! ahhahahahahhahah nope.

That was a decent start to what I hope is a great day

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts