2016 NCAA football discussion thread

ACC 4-1 , seems Pitt didn't play like they have been all season but Miami looked good tonight. I bet Kaaya leaves for the NFL which would hurt them for next year for sure.

ACC 4-1 , seems Pitt didn't play like they have been all season but Miami looked good tonight. I bet Kaaya leaves for the NFL which would hurt them for next year for sure.
Big Ten is 2-1 so far.

I didn't expect expect Maryland to win, they probably shouldn't have been in a bowl in the first place, and they didn't.

I didn't know which way the Minnesota vs Wash St game was gonna go ... Minny won.

Northwestern and Pitt was a good game, NW won but I wouldn't have been surprised had Pitt won.

aTm & USC(e), another 2 SEC bowl losses...
Except for 'bama, the conference has sucked as a whole this year. Hopefully that conference "competition" hasn't made them look better than they really are.

Georgia game has me worried as well, if they couldn't stop Ga Tech from passing, how do they hope to stop TCU?

aTm & USC(e), another 2 SEC bowl losses...
Except for 'bama, the conference has sucked as a whole this year. Hopefully that conference "competition" hasn't made them look better than they really are.

Georgia game has me worried as well, if they couldn't stop Ga Tech from passing, how do they hope to stop TCU?
It was bound to happen. After doing it to individual teams for several years, Saban has now "processed" an entire conference. :D

Of the other sec teams though, one is taking VA Tech on an early trip to the woodshed.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Good lord. This Tech/hogs game is just getting more out of hand.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Ok so 4 bad calls by the refs - one huge call they completely screwed VT on plain as day...
STupid stupid stupid...
VT gave Ark 17points by just playing completely bad but this is just completely rip off.

And another interception for Va Tech ...

Arkansas has been outscored 35-0 in the 2nd half.
And theres plenty of time left yet.

Christmas has come a few days late for Va Tech.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)