2016 NCAA football discussion thread

Under the "Are You Kidding Me" file ...
Arkansas Sr Graduate TE Jeremy Sprinkle was suspended before the game for shoplifting at the Belk store.
Yes, thats the Game Sponsors store ... the Belk Bowl
Whats worse is each team was given $450. to spend at the place as part of the swag at the game.

http://www.espn.com/college-footbal...jeremy-sprinkle-suspended-arkansas-razorbacks
Smh, sometimes you just can't protect people from being stupid.

What he stole was valued at less than the gift card they gave them.....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Reactions: mccoyrj
Your teams have played 6 games already ?
Usually the better teams play later .... starting NYE.

I should have said the Better Bowl games, not teams.

You can only win the games you have scheduled to play - Still 5-1 regardless.

Ohh and as for that shoplifting story.. wtf man!
One of the Ark players got kicked out the game for spitting in a VT's players face..what a way to show class!
Morgan was ejected later in the game for unsportsmanlike conduct.

"I was told (by the officials) that he spit in the guy's face," Bielema said. "That is very embarrassing as a head coach. I don't want Drew to be remembered for that. When you act out of character, you get out of character results."

ohh and Go Clemson! :D

You can only win the games you have scheduled to play - Still 5-1 regardless.

Ohh and as for that shoplifting story.. wtf man!
One of the Ark players got kicked out the game for spitting in a VT's players face..what a way to show class!

ohh and Go Clemson! :D
Found it interesting that they quoted THIS paragraph talking about him.

"Jeremy's suspension has been known by our staff and players for several days, so we've had a chance to prepare our game plan accordingly," coach Bret Bielema said in the release through the school. "Throughout his career and this season as a graduate student-athlete, Jeremy has displayed numerous times the qualities we want to represent our program. We have standards within our family that must be upheld on a daily basis, and unfortunately he failed to do that in the last week."

Yup, thats the way to show the rest of your players how to act ... :no

Nice comeback for VPI. Helped me since I picked them in my bowl picks :D

Meanwhile Georgia pulled it out against TCU and doubled the SEC's # of wins bringing them up to 2-4. Go Dawgs! Now for GT to win tomorrow so I won't have to hear from my dad that the Dawgs won and Jackets didn't.

***whisper voice***sec...sec...sec...***/whisper voice***

I think had TTUN not lost 2 of thier top players, it would have been a different story in this one.

Not as bad as when OSU lost Ted Ginn years ago, but it brought back memories.

I think had TTUN not lost 2 of thier top players, it would have been a different story in this one.

Not as bad as when OSU lost Ted Ginn years ago, but it brought back memories.

LOL, get a grip. We had 4 starting DB's out for the game, lost another to ejection, and lost a starting O lineman and starting 6'3" WR in the first half. Excuses.

And Harbooger is a dick BTW for calling those last timeouts. I hate that team, and I hate that dude (not as much as Mangina Crier though).

Go Clemson and Rawl Tide.

LOL, get a grip. We had 4 starting DB's out for the game, lost another to ejection, and lost a starting O lineman and starting 6'3" WR in the first half. Excuses.

And Harbooger is a dick BTW for calling those last timeouts. I hate that team, and I hate that dude (not as much as Mangina Crier though).

Go Clemson and Rawl Tide.
Wow.

We who ?

Get a grip ?
I made a point and an observation.
And I hate Harbaugh just as much as you ... he's been an a$$ ever since he left Stanford, thinks hes better than everyone else.

Had they been playing against Bama tonight I would have pulled for Bama.
Tonight I just watched the game.
At least most of it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts