Fox Sports 2

Sat, Sep 15 5:00 AM ET
Elimination Final
Collingwood Magpies vs Greater Western Sydney Giants

All games on Fox Sports 2 :everybodydance

Reactions: osu1991
TSN2
Has both games Live this week also
:fishing Just reeling us in so they can put the Grand Final on the obscurest of obscure channels Fox Soccer Plus :oldmad:crying
Well it looks like both games on Fox 2 next week too. last year they were split that round. if it's FSP we would just need a week @ $4.00...lol

Finals Week 3
Fri, Sep 21
Preliminary Final
Collingwood Magpies at Richmond Tigers Fox Sports 2 & TSN 5:30 AM ET

Sat, Sep 22
Preliminary Final
Melbourne Demons at West Coast Eagles Fox Sports 2 & TSN 1 AM ET

All games on Fox Sports 2:everybodydance

Good to see You about.

Not only watched Every game, but had time to check out Rugby for the first time. while we had no sports. have watched 3 different leagues. NRL is different, like it the best. Fox has had 2 or more NRL games a week. ESPN+ has all Super League games.
hiding from the virus. :hatsoff

My brother in law usually watches them all. I might the next few weeks. Just sold our place in Las Vegas and finished renewing some business contracts, so have a little more free time.

I usually would watch some NRL in years past.

Reactions: madmadworld
You leave Vegas for good ?

Rugby still much mystery for me. lol
I like it but ??????? Try ? looks like a Made.

So who will show The Grand Final ? my $$$ on ESPN

Yep, done for the foreseeable future. Who knows though, maybe I’ll buy another place in a few years. I might look to the mountains in Colorado though.

My dad just bought a new 35ft RV yesterday. They’re going back to Vegas in a couple of weeks and stay for a couple weeks to see my step sister and her kids. Then they want to travel a bit. My stepmoms health makes it impossible to fly now and the drive to Vegas was killing my dad. I haven’t been there in over a year, so the place was sitting empty a lot.

It wouldn’t surprise me if ESPN got the Grand Final, although, I prefer Fox coverage. I read they’re moving the Grand Final to Brisbane to the GABBA.

Reactions: madmadworld
The real "coverage" will be channel 7 no matter who shows it. as is 75%+ of the games we see over here. ESPN has done better staying with the end of games to see the players sing the song. Fox rarely does.

One of the AFL shows I watch back when the games came back said, the NRL changed a "couple of the rules" in their game. I have no idea what they were. but it seems faster, more scoring than the other codes.

It's great to have AFL these days. but the games are not good. to much congestion. something should be done. my idea would be to extend the center line and not allow 6 players a side to cross. it was close to that way years ago, when position player stayed at a position. kinda like baseball.
these 16 minute quarters to short. heard this week they won't go back to 20 minutes next year. from the comish.

Vegas is strange when things get strange. LOL

Grand Final on Fox Sports 1

They put a live game the past 2 weeks on Fox Soccer Plus for the first time all year.
both Preliminary final games on Fox Sports 2 this weekend

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)