2020-21 NCAA Football Thread

Wow, this discussion really has gone off the rails. I’ll leave you alone to your thoughts....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
:backontopic
OIP.jpg

I saw the second one the other day ...

Then again, just because you have Covid doesn't mean your dead ...
Contact tracing is even worse

They said 7-8 players have it (which is bad enough) so that doesn't mean that 44 players have Covid ...
If thats the case, then anyone that has come in contact with someone that has it, is dead ....
Not the case.

We probably all have come across someone that has had it at one point or another ... did we all get sick, of course not.

Maybe we should eliminate anyone who gets the flu this year as well .... 24 hour or 2 week, doesn't matter, your done for 14 days.
Even if you feel fine and have no symptoms.

We may as well shut down ALL Stores for at least 14 days while were at it.
May as well police the neighborhoods and make sure no one leaves thier homes ...

Were all gonna die ...

We’re all going to die sometime... justification for forcing college amateur football into the schedule. A game with absolutely no competitive legitimacy... but we have to watch amateurs play football because we all gonna die someday.

Priorities are absolutely screwy for some people!

Reactions: cosmo_kramer
Well, we HAVE FOOTBALL Tonight !
Well ...
I didn't say GOOD Football ....

Even when the Big(ger) boys start playing, I don't expect the games to be all that good for the 1st few weeks ...
Lots of mental and physical errors ... thats why many have easier games those weeks so they can get the kinks worked out.

Governor DeWine said Ohio State football this fall is ‘still very much a possibility,’ per AD Gene Smith

USA Today had an article that said the OHIO Attorney General said OSU could sue the Big Ten if they wanted too.:cheer

Reactions: mccoyrj
Latest rumor is the Big Ten will be playing in October.
They will have an official vote in the next few days, maybe Monday.

Now, will they be involved with the CFP set up, I don't know, but am expecting that they will if they in fact do start in October, preferably earlier, but I have seen dates of the 10th or the 17th the start date.

Now, will they be involved with the CFP set up, I don't know, but am expecting that they will if they in fact do start in October, preferably earlier, but I have seen dates of the 10th or the 17th the start date.
Have they even been practicing?

That seems very optimistic.

Have they even been practicing?

That seems very optimistic.
Coaches around the league have said 3-4 weeks for practice would be very good ... I even heard 1 say 2 weeks, but I doubt that would be reasonable.

I think they have been practicing all along, but don't know that for a fact.

Coaches around the league have said 3-4 weeks for practice would be very good ... I even heard 1 say 2 weeks, but I doubt that would be reasonable.

I think they have been practicing all along, but don't know that for a fact.

Also

Hope they play!

USA Today had an article that said the OHIO Attorney General said OSU could sue the Big Ten if they wanted too.:cheer
They, and other teams, would probably have a case. Could easily claim restraint of trade due to the Conference banning out of conference games as well as the conference ones. Could use the case back in the early 80's where Oklahoma and Georgia successfully sued the NCAA for restraint of trade.

Buckeyes Stud DB Shaun Wade opts out this morning ... will declare for NFL Draft

Does he know something, that hasn't been reported yet, like Big Ten voting to Not come back ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)