9-10 P.M. — Chicago Fire
10-11 P.M. — Chicago P.D.

THURSDAY
8-9 P.M. — Law & Order
9-10 P.M. — Law & Order: SVU
10-11 P.M. — Law & Order: Organized Crime

FRIDAY
8-9 P.M. – Capital One College Bowl
8-8:30 P.M. - LOPEZ VS. LOPEZ (November)
8:30-9 P.M. - Young Rock (November)
9-11 P.M — Dateline NBC

SATURDAY
8-9 P.M. — Drama Encores
9-10 P.M. — Dateline Weekend Mystery
10-11 P.M. – SNL Vintage

SUNDAY
7-8:20 P.M. — Football Night in America (also live on Peacock)
8:20-11 P.M. — NBC Sunday Night Football (also live on Peacock)

Last edited:
Reactions: dfergie
ABC:

MONDAY

8:00 p.m. - Bachelor in Paradise
10:00 p.m. - The Good Doctor

TUESDAY
8:00 p.m. - Bachelor in Paradise
10:00 p.m. - The Rookie: Feds

WEDNESDAY

8:00 p.m. - The Conners
8:30 p.m. - The Goldbergs
9:00 p.m. - Abbott Elementary (new night)
9:30 p.m. - Home Economics
10:00 p.m. - Big Sky (new night)

THURSDAY
8:00 p.m. - Station 19
9:00 p.m. - Grey's Anatomy
10:00 p.m. - Alaska

FRIDAY

8:00 p.m. - Shark Tank
9:00 p.m. - 20/20 (two hours)

SATURDAY
8:00 p.m. - College Football

SUNDAY
7:00 p.m. - America's Funniest Home Videos
8:00 p.m. - Celebrity Jeopardy!
9:00 p.m. - Celebrity Wheel of Fortune
10:00 p.m. - The Rookie

Last edited:
CBS:

MONDAY

8-8:30 PM — The Neighborhood
8:30-9 PM — Bob ♥ Abishola
9-10 PM — NCIS
10-11 PM — NCIS: Hawai`i

TUESDAY
8-9 PM — FBI
9-10 PM — FBI: International
10-11 PM– FBI: Most Wanted

WEDNESDAY
8-9 PM — Survivor
9-10 PM — The Amazing Race
10-11 PM –THE REAL LOVE BOAT

THURSDAY

8-8:30 PM — Young Sheldon
8:30-9 PM — Ghosts
9-10 PM — SO HELP ME TODD
10-11 PM — CSI: Vegas

FRIDAY
8-9 PM — S.W.A.T.
9-10 PM — FIRE COUNTRY
10-11 PM — Blue Bloods

SATURDAY
8-9 PM — Saturday Encores
9-10 PM — Saturday Encores
10-11 PM — 48 Hours

SUNDAY
7-8 PM — 60 Minutes
8-9 PM — The Equalizer
9-10 PM — EAST NEW YORK
10-11 PM — NCIS: Los Angeles

Last edited:
Reactions: dfergie
FOX:
SUNDAY (September 11)

8-9 PM — MONARCH (series premiere Part I simultaneous in all time zones; Part II on Tuesday, Sept. 20)

Beginning September 25
8-8:30 PM — The Simpsons
8:30-9 PM — The Great North
9-9:30 PM — Bob’s Burgers
9:30-10 PM — Family Guy

MONDAY (Beginning September 19)
8-9 PM — 9-1-1
9-10 PM — The Cleaning Lady

TUESDAY (Beginning September 20)
8-9 PM — The Resident
9-10 PM — MONARCH

WEDNESDAY (Beginning September 21)
8-9 PM — The Masked Singer
9-10 PM — Lego Masters

THURSDAY (Beginning September 29)
8-9 PM — Hell’s Kitchen
9-9:30 PM — Welcome to Flatch
9:30-10 PM — Call Me Kat

FRIDAY
8-10 PM — WWE Friday Night Smackdown

Saturday
8-11 PM — Fox College Football

Last edited:
CW:

MONDAY

8-9 PM — All American
9-10 PM — All American: Homecoming

TUESDAY
8-9 PM — THE WINCHESTERS
9-10 PM — PROFESSIONALS

WEDNESDAY

8-9 PM — DC’S Stargirl
9-10 PM — Kung Fu

THURSDAY
8-9 PM — Walker
9-10 PM — WALKER INDEPENDENCE

FRIDAY

8-9 PM — Penn & Teller: Fool Us
9-9:30 PM — Whose Line Is It Anyway?
9:30-10 PM — Whose Line Is It Anyway?

SATURDAY
8-9 PM — MAGIC WITH THE STARS
9-9:30 PM — World’s Funniest Animals
9:30-10 PM — World’s Funniest Animals

SUNDAY
8-9 PM FAMILY LAW
9-10 PM Coroner (New Night)

Last edited:
How in the world did they keep La Brea going?
They will most likely cancel it by next years run. Networks have no time for sci-fi shows.Thats why I didn't even start watching it. I fully expect them to cancel it since they have no attention span and they will probably shift it to different times of the week. Or go away for multiple weeks at a time and then come back. That is how they did Manifest.

Thanks for starting the annual thread, but it seems to have less and less relevance now, as I hardly ever watch broadcast tv now and am almost 100% streaming now.
What does how you watch new TV shows have to do with it? Streaming is starting to hurt as it is coming up short in the new content department. There's a lesson to be learned there.

Reactions: mackie99
CBS is not ordering any new comedies to replace those canceled. I have absolutely no interest in their new series. I am looking forward to True Lies in the midseason. I'll probably drop FBI: Most Wanted next season. Not a fan of Dylan Mcdermott.

S~

What does how you watch new TV shows have to do with it? Streaming is starting to hurt as it is coming up short in the new content department. There's a lesson to be learned there.
Where is streaming services starting to hurt, the majority of them has more new content then ever and all of them gained subscribers as just reported, the only who lost, Netflix at 200,000, was because of leaving Russia ( 700,000 subs).

The only other services that lost subs was Live TV Providers, both streaming and Traditional.

As the big names roll out their offering to other International markets, that's been keeping their numbers up. If you look specifically at how they are doing in the US, the picture often isn't as rosy. Netflix subscribership missed estimates by more than three times the number of Russian subscribers.

Peacock claims to have an ARPU of $10 even though their add-free product is $9.99 and their ad-laced product is $4.99.

I suspect there's lots of cooking the numbers going on that may be above board but it isn't reflecting the momentum of the products.

The point is that,, once again, this is the least ambitious schedule on record. If you consider filmed entertainment shows to be ambition and news/commentary, sports, faux reality, game shows, and talent competitions to not be.

Of the new shows, nothing looks all that great. Cops, spies, lawyers, firemen. The remakes have a shot.

The point is that,, once again, this is the least ambitious schedule on record. If you consider filmed entertainment shows to be ambition and news/commentary, sports, faux reality, game shows, and talent competitions to not be.

Of the new shows, nothing looks all that great. Cops, spies, lawyers, firemen. The remakes have a shot.
We hit another marker in our shift to streaming, all of the newer better shows will be on Disney+, Paramount+, etc, etc.

And all those that gave up their Live TV Providers to go OTA only to save money are in for a big surprise as more and more is being put on the streaming apps only, the only thing left for OTA/Locals/Broadcast Networks will be crap programming.

Going to have to pay no matter what if you want the good stuff.

OK, here is the complete Big 4 Schedule:
That about says it all. Thank You for posting.
Vhs Kiss GIF by vhspositive

Well, the new network season started last night. I turned in my Dish for streaming, so I wait till the season goes into reruns or I wait till the end to watch. Happy New Season!

I'll probably wait until the season ends to watch any of the shows listed, as I tend to binge watch seasons now.

That has been my routine for most things for a couple years now. I do watch a couple of network shows within the week broadcast. Haven't seen anything new for the fall that interests me so far.

Reactions: Howard Simmons
Not hating on any race or LGBTQ but the fall shows are obviously making mixed race and/or LGBTQ couples seen in bed together in obvious love making the social norm and not a true representation of the population. Long gone are the wholesome family shows of yesterday such as the Waltons Leave it to Beaver and so many more. Instead, its crime and violence and anti-family values!