2022-23 MLB Hot Stove Discussion

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
The only way to go to Fenway is by train. WAY cheaper and just as easy.

I do that too, but it can be a PITA only because for me that comes with changing trains twice. Going to the game is fine (especially if I’m already in the city), but coming home can be torture. I ALWAYS do the train for Bruins and Celtics games because it’s more direct.

I’m watching the bowl at Fenway and it looks awful.

I think it looks ridiculous. Both teams on the same sideline, the stands about 25% full and miserable weather. Just another example of there being too many Bowl games. The NHL’s Winter Classic will be played at Fenway in a couple of weeks and that is very, very cool environment. This bowl game is a total embarrassment.

I think it looks ridiculous. Both teams on the same sideline, the stands about 25% full and miserable weather. Just another example of there being too many Bowl games. The NHL’s Winter Classic will be played at Fenway in a couple of weeks and that is very, very cool environment. This bowl game is a total embarrassment.
Why not get local teams to play, maybe fill the seats more.

Why not get local teams to play, maybe fill the seats more.

There’s really not a huge inventory of Bowl eligible local programs. I know BC had a bad year, but I don’t pay close enough attention to college football to know who else would be out there that’s bowl eligible. UConn perhaps? I am somewhat surprised that this game drew two moderately traditional football programs. Not that Cincinnati and Louisville would ever be confused with Alabama, Michigan or Ohio St., but they’re still pretty decent when it comes to traditional college football programs.

Sounds like Justin Turner to the Red Sox is happening ...
Yahoo has reported it, Keke Hernandez is "Reacting" to it.
MLB Trade deadline is saying they are "Close" ...
So basically Sox and Dodgers trade DH's thru FA.

Sounds like Justin Turner to the Red Sox is happening ...
Yahoo has reported it, Keke Hernandez is "Reacting" to it.
MLB Trade deadline is saying they are "Close" ...
So basically Sox and Dodgers trade DH's thru FA.

I can only hope that’s what it means. It better not mean they’re bringing Turner in here to replace Devers. Remember when they signed Story last offseason?

I can only hope that’s what it means. It better not mean they’re bringing Turner in here to replace Devers. Remember when they signed Story last offseason?
Good Lord, I sincerely hope not.

At this point, seeing what all has happened in the last few years, does Devers actually Still want to Stay ?

I realize he wasn’t an All-Star this year, but missing from this picture is another important piece to their 2018 championship team-Christian Vazquez. This picture is worth a thousand words as far as the direction of the Red Sox.

IMG_1973.JPG