211 latest software update?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

jerryez

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 8, 2003
Pensacola,FL
Anyone know what Dish changed in the latest 211 software update? I got 265 and hear 266 is aleready out.

Last edited:
Now I got 266. Am I the only one having 211 problems now? 265 and 266 fixed nothing that I can tell.

Jerryez, my problem with the toslink output was fixed with L2.65. You may have a bad receiver so I'd suggest you call them and try to get them to swap it. I doubt that they will address all the problems with the 211s, after all we're second class subscribers. :(

The 622s get the first class treatment. Just look at the 211 bug thread here it's gone while the 622 bug thread is still there. :devil:

RandallA said:
Jerryez, my problem with the toslink output was fixed with L2.65. You may have a bad receiver so I'd suggest you call them and try to get them to swap it. :

I have L2.66 and still have the problem with lip synch, especially on TNTHD. I called them last night to try this and they said they are still working on the synch problems and are aware that L2.66 did not fix everyone. I don't understand why it would fix one and not another. Other than receivers, what are the differences in these units. Should I call them back and ask again for a new receiver?

Mark

It seems like each batch of vip receivers has a different base software. This would cause each batch t6o accept software changes with different results. Of course, no reputable company would release each batch of receivers with a different software base. I guess that is why Dish does it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)